The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'Ello there mon'
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Not all of them, but most though, I understand the importance of rules on any server, and will obey these at all times.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well, I was getting pretty sick of all those "fun" private servers...but just couldnt afford real World of Warcraft, an I just can livw without a daily portion of RP, so i searched google, and that's how I found this Conquest of The Horde.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, It started two years ago...Still in TBC, I wanted to have some fun...and the some people told me about RP, they explained me the basics, and eventually i stopped playing RPPVP and went full RP.
I couldnt do without it anymore.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well, I had heard of the game through school, and became addicted to watching youtube movies about it... at first I knew i couldn't afford it, then i got a raise on my allowance and there it was : World of Warcraft!
I was amazed by the beautiful graphics and never stopped playing since, if I had to play on private servers, or was able to play on the real deal, I loved it.
I do think this server offers me more then the real deal, I think this server is perfect for me.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I think I would have to say that the Blood elves are my favorite race, but I also like Trolls and Gnomes, It's just what mood I'm in.
To speak of classes, I do not prefer a single class, I can RP with almost any class, And for the rest, it's really just up to my mood.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I would say...Uhmmm....I guess it's either the easily-to hurt, very young girl, or the really tough, still rather young girl, I do prefer to play girls though since it's easier for me to think up lore for them.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Well, I always love a good romance, but I also love to simply have fun in an Inn or hunting for things, As said before, It's up to my mood.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well, I love to go to the youth-pub (don't really know how to call it in English, it's just a place where you go if you're not old enough to go to real pubs)
And I love to socialize with my firends at school.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from Holland, the timezone is GMT+1, I speak very good english but sometimes I DO make some mistakes, I'm only human.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I sure do, I will not break one.
Welcome to the server.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'ello? - Srodan's introduction Srodan 1 689 07-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Sol
  'ello 'ello 'ello! Aqueiam 0 653 11-21-2009, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Aqueiam
  -ears fall down- ...'Ello! Calsentia 0 628 10-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Calsentia
  'Ello there, Fttrunks 2 1,141 01-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Fttrunks