The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wrestling!!! RAWR!!!
Hehe :D

I'm a big wrestling fan. I've only been watching it on TV for a year or so, since the DTV transition in America. But I was almost instantly hooked on it.

This was about last June. For those of you who watch it, the first episode I saw was when the Undertaker had his belt stolen by Edge and Vicki.

Anywho, I'm sitting here watching Friday Night Smackdown, and I just can't help but get the urge to want a wrestling entertainment guild on Warcraft. Something to get a bunch of people together, just to have a good time and put on shows. Sort of like a traveling troupe of entertainers, you could call it.

Anyone interested in this sort of thing? Lemme know and perhaps we can organize our own little thing here, for some brawling fun roleplay. :D

((And before any of you get up in arms and start denouncing wrestling as fake, you can just belt up and stow it. :) I fully understand that the wrestling broadcast on television is a mixture of reality and showmanship to draw in the crowd. I still find it entertaining though. :)))
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Restricting RP! Rawr! Kretol 88 15,796 09-02-2011, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Sedrival