The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question. . .
If this question should be somewhere else, then please tell me.

Would it be okay to play a character whom cant talk using speech? (As in they had their tongue cut out).
Don't think there would be any problem with it. But a second opinion from a GM, or someone who knows better than me, would be nice.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
There's no problem with playing a mute whatsoever. I played my DK, Malth, mute for a while due to some psychological hoo-hah, and the GMs were fine with it.

I say go for it. Though, mute characters are quite hard to play, I must say.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I wouldn't recommend it... I have played around a lot of Roleplaying games, or games that can be modified for Roleplay... Mutes generally have a tough time getting on with other characters, and it is frustrating for the people who play those characters.

Generally:

They're difficult to RP.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

[Image: MDJR.gif]
Well thanks for all your opinions, but I like a challenge, and by any means. This can be considered reviving my will to rp. Because I've been getting bored until I had this idea. Anyway i can just say my char has a notebook which she uses to communicate messages by writing in the night elf language. So thanks for the suggestions, but I must bring this character into play just to see how much fun I'll have.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
Like Bogotus said, they're generally hard to RP, but if they're done right, they could introduce more RP ideas (IE: Find my new tongue!, Where's my pen!?, or even the almighty "Auruururrghrhgr"!)
Well as long as you have fun doing it.. Hell, we have no say! [/american]
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

Well then, I'll write up a profile for this character that I was saving my name Vaetai for. Thanks guys. :D
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
Always happy to help!
PiesOfGod Wrote:Always happy to help!

What he said.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe