The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DaveM RP feedback request
Spoiler:
Edit: This is the thread that started the feedback fad of Nov 09!
Yes, I'm bragging about it because I'm proud a' it and I hope it stays a fad for a long long time.
Might turn out to be the biggest thing since intros and profiles ^^.

Well, it's been three months since I've been actively RPing on CotH, and I'd like to open this thread to ask anyone that's RP'd with/around my guys -a bit or a lot- for some feedback on what it's like, especially things to improve/not do. I feel my RP has improved up to a decent level, but would really like to know how it looks from the outside and make it better. I've tried to assume and understand the feedback recieved in-game so far - Being told what's off with the RP has always helped a lot. I promise I won't take anything personally or talk back. Feel free to PM some over if you'd rather not post it here.

I'm also asking because I'm in the process of reassessing what to prioritise during my free time, and wheteher I contribute to the fun of others or take from it on here is a relevant factor.

So to recap the toons: Thrazin, Singe, Telih, Viridial, Eradion, David, Taena, Paul
Thank you in advance, it's really appreciated.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Hehe nice idea, I could do with some feedback too.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
I can only remember briefly RPing with your character, Paul, last night actually.. But it was quite fun! You use grammar and spelling rather well, which is good. Plus, you've got a great OOC personality, and you're always fun to talk with.. No bad thoughts in this noggin! *Bonks*

Wow, this brings back memories of writing vouches..
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I can think of something to add. When you play Singe, be sure to not do all the Blood Mage things you do on him. An example of this is calling yourself a Blood Mage, or flying on a phoenix. It's a prestige class, and he isn't it. Furthermore, as a note, try to refrain from claiming influence among NPCs unless you've earned it in character in some way or have a reason they would listen to you.

That's about all I've got right now.
Thanks for the feedback!

(Singe never rode/summoned the pheoenix IC, and positively hates the concept of Bloodmages, but I'll be extra careful about it.
I guess I've had some OP-ish (in terms of influence) tendencies on him at one point, but I'll be sure to tow all of that down.)

Got moar, CotH? :)
Spoiler:
*Bumped for [Still open]-ness*

(Have been away the last week but will start coming on again this week.)

Edit: I know about my spelling, -that- you don't need to mention. I do try, though. Getting that spell checker addon thing soon.

Edit2: Also -post 200- yey.
Spoiler:
I miss Telly.

That said, I do enjoy RPing with you quite a bit. I just need to catch you online and not busy more. >: I think the big thing you can work on is remembering to put punctuation at the end of your emotes, because that sometimes slips. Otherwise, you're pretty clean. No complaints, and I enjoy hanging around you.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
I have to say, you've gotten miles and miles better than when you first arrived, and I do enjoy RPing with your characters, whether you realized it was me or not. Honestly, the only complaint I might have is a ton of your characters look incredibly OP in their outfits, but that's just something that's always bugged me, like war nightmares since the war of Retail. X:

Other than that, you're a fantastic RPer! :3
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Other than the Ashenvale ghostly spontanEvent, I had no idea I'd ever RPd with teh Anski. o.O Thanks y'all. ^^ Am trying.
Spoiler:
There are only three characters I know in character themselves. I haven't got any negative comments on Telih or Singe. Great Elves, albeit a bit friendly.

Yes, I'd say the biggest flaw in your characters is you. You're too kind and thus you play your characters like this aswell. David is a warlock but he's quite a friendly one at that.
Little by little, one travels far.
Hm, Well I can not speak for your other characters, however I enjoy role playing with Thrazin! You've always got fresh ideas and you've really grown into his role as an elder I think. You take losses in /roll combat very well and I'm glad I've had the chance to meet you!

I don't know about your RP past, so I'll assume you've always been this good!
XP

Keep up the good work!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Thankiez ^^

Dave - Trendsetter extraordinaire, here to elegantly bump!
Spoiler:
Check-list of conclusions so far - Should make sure I:

[ ] Do not step on the toes of Prestige classes
[ ] Have IC backup for claims made IC (unless it's bluffing)
[ ] 'av proppa' spelling. Punctuation in emotes.
[ ] Make sure the toons wouldn't actually feel embarassed in the gear I hav'm wear.
[ ] Be. less. Kind. /sigh

I have tasted the arcane-laced sweet nectar taste of feedback, and now I crave for moore - mooore.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
DOUBLE BUMP! The FAD IS NOT DEAD! IT'S STILL ALIIIVE I TELL YOU!

Erm, ... yes... More feedback?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
DOUBLE BUMP! The FAD IS NOT DEAD! IT'S STILL ALIIIVE I TELL YOU!

Erm, ... yes... More feedback?
Spoiler:
M'kay, as far as I can remember I havn't RPed with you yet buuuut! I did hear some conversations here and there when you were on "Thrazin" and I don't think you RP that badly.

Spoiler:
If ya want better feedback, RP with me ^^;
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  A Feedback Request Memnoch 3 1,188 08-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  Feedback Request for Pletnub. Edgar 12 2,345 01-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: DaveM
  Joinin the club, request for feedback! Cowssaymoo 7 1,575 06-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Maelstrom's Feedback Request. Maelstrom 2 782 03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Kabluie