The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback Request for Pletnub.
Harro! You might have guessed that I would like some feedback about my characters and myself due to the subject name and forum title. Though, if you didn't think to look in these two locales, that is exactly what I am asking.

Go for it. :>

EDIT: Forgot to mention who my characters are. >_>

Edgar Barlton
Mertice Gutwrench
Athalbaug H. Nobelring
Ilari
Bah'tahu
*Bump*
What I look for in RP is consistency. I've struggled with it myself, and depending on my OOC mood it may somewhat work into my character which I don't like but meh I'm only human. You have very consistent characters. I am familiar with Barlton, and Mertice and really enjoyed Althalbaug.

Althalbaug was one of the first chars I ever RP'd with. Back when I first joined on, Jidaeo was a warlock who was full of fail. I remember rolling my troll at the time and Alth was in the Barrens minding his own business and my troll tried to eat him. The RP was soo funny and consistent that it began to captivate me, it was one of the first sessions I had that really pulled me into this server.

Mertice I enjoyed as I met him on Romero, the two were a good combination. Both gnomes but radically different, while Romero was very mischevious and impish like. Mertice was a serious and very mature character. I think making a successful gnome DK is difficult and you did it wonderfully, a scene in particular I enjoyed was his reluctance to Valira trying to heal his morbid wounds. He was always interesting to be around.

Barlton is most likely my favorite character of the three, not that the previous two are inferior in anyway. But I'm a big Aula Arcanum fan and like the interaction Jidaeo and Barlton have ICly. I think all your characters are so radically different that if I wasn't on the forums I'd never guess they were all you. Which is what I'd like to accomplish.

As for negative, I'd like to see more from the Aula Arcanum. Though I know MF's are busy. My guild is mighty inactive but I just think such an innovative Idea could really have large ramifications on what we can control in this world. I'd also like to see Barlton beat someone's ass. Maybe even have Mertice come back, not sure if you play him that much.

I'd like to have more negative to say so its not just ass kiss. But I guess if you RP a char on 3 to 5 different sessions and he's the same character and captivating or remotely interesting. You've done your job as a RPer. No need to be the best, as such a title isn't achievable. So I will not rack my brain for things you could improve on, because really there isn't a point to. You do what you came here to do. RP well.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I agree that Aula Arcanum needs a lot of work. The problem is my schedule. I have promoted Uthaniel to Magister so he can create little events here and there when I'm not free. I'll be trying my best to get the Aula more active, don't you worry.

Also, Barl needs to speak with Jid sometime. :3
Timewise, you suck.
RP-wise you have so far been awesome and original, aquire no life so I can get more time to RP with ya!!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I love the RPs with Barlton. Seems like a constant dance on who can be more evasive while trying to pick up information from the other. And I lulz when Barlton calls Anna an idiot in a nice way and makes Anna go >:C
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
<3
I've never had a bad rp with you man. I really like how the relationship between Edgar and Aroes has worked out, hidden motives with trechery and forgiveness which made for quite a bit of drama. I know you don't really have any control over it but ya need to be on more Barlnub. :)

I know. ^_^
Need moar feedbackz!
This guy.

I've always loved Mertice's interactions with Therai, right from when they first met back in Uncanny Valley. I'm not sure if I've really seen enough of the character to review him properly, but it's hilarious how freaked out he gets when Therai walks into the room.

I like the way Barlton's character has developed, considering it seems like he's gone from headmaster to evil collaborator to fugitive and back to headmaster and evil collaborator. I like the little traits that are thrown into his character, like how he coughs all the time.
Moar feedbackz pweaze! :-)
Pillar. You've been a pillar to me through the times on CotH, IC and OOC.

From initial fail-ish noob RP (mostly on my end) with Bjorn back in the day when I thought RPing Night Elven Druid Wine-master sidekicking your lovely Bjorny Brewmaster was a solid lore-coherent idea, to rather advanced nuances in Singe-Bart's accumulated background in recent times, you've always been great to have around.

You're a dood whose RP has grown in quality sensibly over time, and that's more rewarding to a fellow than any epic emoter.

My main feeback is OOC, though - Don't stress about guilds, storylines, coherence. You're obviously stacking nuance and complexity on your guys just great over time, and that'll make the RP work in the long run, not providing attractive infrastructure to other characters. Build it and they will come. The right character, that is.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  A Feedback Request Memnoch 3 1,188 08-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  Joinin the club, request for feedback! Cowssaymoo 7 1,575 06-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  DaveM RP feedback request DaveM 20 4,370 06-25-2010, 08:31 AM
Last Post: DaveM
  Maelstrom's Feedback Request. Maelstrom 2 782 03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Kabluie