The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Horde Player's Guide
While browsing the interwebs and avoiding the many links to questionable websites I happened to stumble upon an official Blizzard guide on playing Horde; dubbed Horde Player's Guide. After examining the guide I found it to be quite useful as a direct source of back ground information on Horde Military Tactics, Horde Races, Horde History, and horde Culture. Though the guide is for all intents and purposes made for the WoW RPG board game it still contains an "assload" of useful information for the aspiring or veteran role player. Here is such a passage on Half Orcs.

Half-orcs

Since the beginning of the First War, orcs have interbred with a number of species: mostly humans, but
half-ogres and half-draenei are not unheard of.
For the most part, half-orcs live in Theramore or Orgrimmar, and attempt to coexist with their parent races.
There, half-orcs are under suspicion at the best of times, and viewed as possible traitors at the worst. They fearlessly
pursue chances for advancement (be it jobs in Theramore, or opportunities to take the tests in Orgrimmar); their
courage and ferocity has won them respect in some quarters, but it's also made them many enemies. Half-elves,
despite the potential for rivalry, are sympathetic to their cause. On the Horde side, most tauren are bewildered over
why anyone would hate half-orcs, and do not hesitate to teach or befriend them. Goblins admire their willingness to
take risks and often find employment for them, particularly in Ratchet.
There are many instances where a half-orc's desire for acceptance has led her to take suicidal risks; in
professions from mining to shipbuilding to herding, when things look dangerous “send in the half-orc” and
“we're gonna need another half-orc” are common refrains. Young half-orcs can be easily manipulated into
proving their courage in foolish dares or challenges. Sometimes this produces interesting results: The halforc
twins who mooned Thrall during a procession at the summer festival in Orgrimmar were ordered to
repeat the act at the winter festival; when they did so (in freezing weather), the amused Thrall inducted
them into his guard.
The way of the half-orc is generally unfair, unkind and unwelcome; nonetheless, where there's struggle,
there's hope. Half-orcs are more welcome in the Horde than in the Alliance; the tauren are remarkably
welcoming, and, as the orcs change their fundamental beliefs, they reinvent their views of half-orcs. Jungle
trolls and Forsaken are apathetic about half-orcs, which is a far sight better than the distrust they see in
Alliance lands.
Half-orcs can belong to any profession; however, they're most often suited to the roles of barbarian or
warrior. With their great strength and quick tempers, it's a natural fit. Half-orcs are also skilled animal
wranglers — beasts view half-orcs as just another loud, foul-stinking two-legged creature, like orcs and
humans — and many young half-orcs demonstrate considerable skill as beastmasters.

If one were interested in obtaining the Guide I'm sure you could google Horde Player's Guide and find some sort of Torrent and download the torrent via the BitTorrent Torrent Program.

Disclaimer: I in no way approve of illegally downloading any sort of copyrighted or trademarked goods.
Spoiler:
FOOL! ONE DOES NOT CLICK ON A SPOILER, A SPOILER IS THE EPIPHANY OF THE SOUL!
While browsing the interwebs and avoiding the many links to questionable websites I happened to stumble upon an official Blizzard guide on playing Horde; dubbed Horde Player's Guide. After examining the guide I found it to be quite useful as a direct source of back ground information on Horde Military Tactics, Horde Races, Horde History, and horde Culture. Though the guide is for all intents and purposes made for the WoW RPG board game it still contains an "assload" of useful information for the aspiring or veteran role player. Here is such a passage on Half Orcs.

Half-orcs

Since the beginning of the First War, orcs have interbred with a number of species: mostly humans, but
half-ogres and half-draenei are not unheard of.
For the most part, half-orcs live in Theramore or Orgrimmar, and attempt to coexist with their parent races.
There, half-orcs are under suspicion at the best of times, and viewed as possible traitors at the worst. They fearlessly
pursue chances for advancement (be it jobs in Theramore, or opportunities to take the tests in Orgrimmar); their
courage and ferocity has won them respect in some quarters, but it's also made them many enemies. Half-elves,
despite the potential for rivalry, are sympathetic to their cause. On the Horde side, most tauren are bewildered over
why anyone would hate half-orcs, and do not hesitate to teach or befriend them. Goblins admire their willingness to
take risks and often find employment for them, particularly in Ratchet.
There are many instances where a half-orc's desire for acceptance has led her to take suicidal risks; in
professions from mining to shipbuilding to herding, when things look dangerous “send in the half-orc” and
“we're gonna need another half-orc” are common refrains. Young half-orcs can be easily manipulated into
proving their courage in foolish dares or challenges. Sometimes this produces interesting results: The halforc
twins who mooned Thrall during a procession at the summer festival in Orgrimmar were ordered to
repeat the act at the winter festival; when they did so (in freezing weather), the amused Thrall inducted
them into his guard.
The way of the half-orc is generally unfair, unkind and unwelcome; nonetheless, where there's struggle,
there's hope. Half-orcs are more welcome in the Horde than in the Alliance; the tauren are remarkably
welcoming, and, as the orcs change their fundamental beliefs, they reinvent their views of half-orcs. Jungle
trolls and Forsaken are apathetic about half-orcs, which is a far sight better than the distrust they see in
Alliance lands.
Half-orcs can belong to any profession; however, they're most often suited to the roles of barbarian or
warrior. With their great strength and quick tempers, it's a natural fit. Half-orcs are also skilled animal
wranglers — beasts view half-orcs as just another loud, foul-stinking two-legged creature, like orcs and
humans — and many young half-orcs demonstrate considerable skill as beastmasters.

If one were interested in obtaining the Guide I'm sure you could google Horde Player's Guide and find some sort of Torrent and download the torrent via the BitTorrent Torrent Program.

Disclaimer: I in no way approve of illegally downloading any sort of copyrighted or trademarked goods.
Spoiler:
There was an old thread with links to the PDFs a while ago. It had both the Alliance and Horde Player's Guides, as well as possibly Magic & Mayhem.
There was an old thread with links to the PDFs a while ago. It had both the Alliance and Horde Player's Guides, as well as possibly Magic & Mayhem.
I may have or may have not downloaded the torrent from Demonoid.com and it may have or may have not contained 18 .pdf's with it :p
Spoiler:
I may have or may have not downloaded the torrent from Demonoid.com and it may have or may have not contained 18 .pdf's with it :p
Spoiler:
WoWRPG and WoW Lore are often very, very conflicting and cause quite a bit of pain to construe with.

However, I agree it does a bang up job of explaining everything WoWWiki doesn't!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
WoWRPG and WoW Lore are often very, very conflicting and cause quite a bit of pain to construe with.

However, I agree it does a bang up job of explaining everything WoWWiki doesn't!
Wait what? Then whats the point in anything if two official Blizzard sources cant even decide whats what in the Warcraft universe?! -pulls hair out-
Spoiler:
Wait what? Then whats the point in anything if two official Blizzard sources cant even decide whats what in the Warcraft universe?! -pulls hair out-
Spoiler:
Hitoshi Wrote:Wait what? Then whats the point in anything if two official Blizzard sources cant even decide whats what in the Warcraft universe?! -pulls hair out-

This is the way it usually is, i'm afraid. Blizzard contradicts their own lore so much it hurts.
Hitoshi Wrote:Wait what? Then whats the point in anything if two official Blizzard sources cant even decide whats what in the Warcraft universe?! -pulls hair out-

This is the way it usually is, i'm afraid. Blizzard contradicts their own lore so much it hurts.
Especially since WoWRPG and White Wolf's supplements are entirely different, and neither were done by Blizzard.
Especially since WoWRPG and White Wolf's supplements are entirely different, and neither were done by Blizzard.
If you scroll down here you'll find my torrent with, I think, all the books in it, it is a rather slow DL but it works, I think there's a direct-download by Tales if you scroll further down, not sure if it it still active though.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7602
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feranos' Guide to Metals Kaghuros 0 1,847 10-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Mauri's Guide to Herbs Absurdkoala 1 2,665 05-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  [CotH-aluation] Player/Staff Communications Loxmardin 8 2,695 02-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Children of the Earthmother - A guide to tauren roleplay (incomplete) ghaskan 7 4,965 02-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ghaskan
  RPregnancy - A Guide to RPing a Pregnant Character [WIP] c0rzilla 26 18,784 12-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus