The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Money
Hey I was just wondering how do people get money on wow do u just kill certian animals or do you use skinning or what. I'm just having truble getting money that's all.
Hey I was just wondering how do people get money on wow do u just kill certian animals or do you use skinning or what. I'm just having truble getting money that's all.
Kill Humanoids on COTH I say, moar moolah droppin and lewt droppin equals a lot of cash.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Kill Humanoids on COTH I say, moar moolah droppin and lewt droppin equals a lot of cash.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Ok what kind of monsters give really good drops that a lvl 46 warlock can take??
Ok what kind of monsters give really good drops that a lvl 46 warlock can take??
How about you go on to wowhead.com and find some things out yourself? It won't hurt to go and do a little research yourself to see if your question can be answered before you ask. :>
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
How about you go on to wowhead.com and find some things out yourself? It won't hurt to go and do a little research yourself to see if your question can be answered before you ask. :>
'cause wowheads for Ninnies.

And me.
'cause wowheads for Ninnies.

And me.
I've looked at some stuff like that but I like hearing individual peoples opinions it just seems that it's better to get people that play to give me their oppinions as well.
I've looked at some stuff like that but I like hearing individual peoples opinions it just seems that it's better to get people that play to give me their oppinions as well.
If you want to hear people's opinions, you go to blog websites. Here is not really the place for this as you can find the same information elsewhere /easily/. Just google "WoW gold guide" or "how to make money in WoW" instead. Don't be lazy.
If you want to hear people's opinions, you go to blog websites. Here is not really the place for this as you can find the same information elsewhere /easily/. Just google "WoW gold guide" or "how to make money in WoW" instead. Don't be lazy.
Moose this is CotH a bit different then the normal servers. I farm mobs here while back on retail I farmed ore and bars. So please don't call it lazy, it's not retail this.

But a good place to farm I'd say is clearing the Stockades or farm Syndicate Assassins in the Alterac Mountains. I did it a lot with Scot before he got grunt punted. they drop 80 silver sometime and a lot of greys to sell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Coinpurse, aka money IC and OOC and stuff liek dat Kenert 18 3,055 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  IC Money@@@ Jurkey 38 5,116 11-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Azheron
  How to earn money? Rantiz 2 904 07-31-2009, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Money Problems Eddyward 9 1,628 05-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Thayan