The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Goldshire Lake House?
Hai hai,

I just had a small suggestion for the area around Goldshire, there is that big mansion/house at the lake which is used as RP spot frequently by either the commoners or other people who RP in the area. Now, that's great but there are two NPC's standing there who get ignored all day. I was wondering if those two could be placed outside, in front of the house or at the little dock near the fisherman so people can still make use of them, but the house isn't occupied constantly by them.

Nothing major, and more for visual then anything else. It would cause the house to be open for everyone, which it already is off course, but without ignoring those two NPC's all the time.

NPC's involved:

Adele Fielder - Leatherworking Trainer (Level 22 humanoid)
Helene Peltskinner - Skinning Trainer (Level 12 humanoid)

Thanks,
A.

P.s As I was writing this someone asked if it would be possible to spawn a little desk/table at the center area inside the house by all the seats (On the red carpet). Would make a nice, yet relative small addition for the house. <3 Thanks, please take it into consideration and off course it has no rush or anything like it. While it's imaginable by us (as players) personally, it's just a bit of realism. Not trying to push the envelope though ;)
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Hai hai,

I just had a small suggestion for the area around Goldshire, there is that big mansion/house at the lake which is used as RP spot frequently by either the commoners or other people who RP in the area. Now, that's great but there are two NPC's standing there who get ignored all day. I was wondering if those two could be placed outside, in front of the house or at the little dock near the fisherman so people can still make use of them, but the house isn't occupied constantly by them.

Nothing major, and more for visual then anything else. It would cause the house to be open for everyone, which it already is off course, but without ignoring those two NPC's all the time.

NPC's involved:

Adele Fielder - Leatherworking Trainer (Level 22 humanoid)
Helene Peltskinner - Skinning Trainer (Level 12 humanoid)

Thanks,
A.

P.s As I was writing this someone asked if it would be possible to spawn a little desk/table at the center area inside the house by all the seats (On the red carpet). Would make a nice, yet relative small addition for the house. <3 Thanks, please take it into consideration and off course it has no rush or anything like it. While it's imaginable by us (as players) personally, it's just a bit of realism. Not trying to push the envelope though ;)
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Larger sized stacks in the Auction House? Also general AH bot questions. Kaghuros 5 1,339 02-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Little House on the Pr- Coast Zenethen 3 916 12-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Decorating an abandoned house. GeneralDefyre 8 1,258 03-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Mail/Auction House Bug Maeven 3 771 01-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Kretol