The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Decorating an abandoned house.
Hello CotHer's and GM's alike! I come to you today to ask of a request. Upon Alcaz Island, now deserted by everyone, there are a few buildings in the center, one of which has a nice upper floor. My Death Knight, Septimus, wants to live here, and I know the items in here can't be deleted. But, is it possible to just add a few decorations for meh?
As a rule we rarely decorate a building or location for a single player's needs.

That, and decorating it to a certain character's specifications implies ownership. We don't allow player characters to 'own' a location.

Best to just RP furniture existing in the room and pretend that it is -not actually- that building on Alcaz. After all, half of Role-playing is just the use of imagination.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
While I will support furnishing Alcaz to try and get some RP back there, I will not support people using it as a personal or guild establishment.
Of course. I was trying to make one of the buildings have a sort of dining room area and maybe some chairs and tables on the first floor so Septimus can bring some more RP to there. It just seems really demolished and plain right now.
I'd love there to just be a bartender NPC, a counter and a few chair and tables. That way, everybody could have fun of it, buying drinks and having bar brawls. :)

That was my suggestion back then, but was denied it seems.
Well, I'm not even seeing much RP at Alcaz when I look. May be looking at the wrong time, buuuuut...
As Jurkey said, we could have a bar being run there! We could have it like a hotel/bar area. Something like Booty Bay but smaller, without boats or Goblins, and a bit more jungle-themed.
It was not furnished in the past because we wanted to ensure the lawless RP wasn't just a brief fad. With the amount of sheer drama it had been generating, I hesitated in approving any sprucing up at the time.
It will probably largely be kept as mostly lawless, but we're pondering how to go about it. We'll likely proceed with adding stuff, along with some potentially familiar NPCs (not goblins).

(Posted from my phone!)
Why do you hate goblins so, Kretol?

Question has been answered. Closing this thread.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Larger sized stacks in the Auction House? Also general AH bot questions. Kaghuros 5 1,339 02-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Little House on the Pr- Coast Zenethen 3 916 12-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Goldshire Lake House? Aruen 1 748 12-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Aruen
  Mail/Auction House Bug Maeven 3 771 01-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Kretol