The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for Grakor
I figure I should have one of these, just so that I do. RP or OOC feedback, whichever.

Be as harsh as you like, I promise that nothing posted here will result in administrative action. :P
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
The times I DID RP with you, your RP has been funny and wholehearted, especially with Grakor and to a lesser extent Balgarn.

But I can't give you any other feedback because you don't actually RP anymore! Graaargh!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Not by choice, mind you. When the server is patched up I'll be on the server again.
"Grakor's a pretty cool RPer. eh makes me laugh and doesn't afraid of anything."

Grak, you're a great RPer, and I can not tell you how many times I laughed when RPing with you on Cutathr.

3 thumbs up!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Grakor456 Wrote:Be as harsh as you like, I promise that nothing posted here will result in administrative action.

Muhahaha, now I can be as cruel as I want-

Naw it's all good :P I'll admit I didn't RP with you so much, only with Balgarn a few times, and it was really great and fun! True story, you're good at it.

And as for OOC: You're a good person and fun to talk with. And I sure would love to RP with you again/more :)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Once we're patched back up I must RP with you! Hopefully by then I'll be a grunt and not seem so stupid at first glance.
The Game.
Either way, must RP with you.
I only remember RPing with you on Rensin, years ago. Needless to say, it was quite the mix, what with both of them fighting like dogs between eachother with snide comments, and a bit of drinking between them both...

It was great. I've never heard or seen -anything- bad from you RP wise, and as for a GM, I'm convinced that if you didn't do a lot of the things you do, this place would fall apart. Grak, I'm the playerGM that thinks everyone should really realize what you do here, which is a hell of a lot.

Back when I started, you were the GM I aspired to be; great at RP, goal driven, and hard working. I can only hope that I've lived up to that, God knows it's hard to be calm and cool while GMing, seeing as how we do have friends come and go, and it's -hard- to convey our feelings or wants without people fearing our authority behind it.

Now, when I get back, I'm forcing you to RP with me!

By force, I mean I'll ask you politely.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I think your RP is solid. I really enjoyed RPing and chatting with you OOC. I was fortunate I think because I didn't know you were an admin. My RP was unbiased and genuine. (Not saying that it wouldn't be If I knew you were. Just as Rensin said RPing with GM's can be intimidating because no one wants to get banned) I feel your character Balgarn has shaped two of my favorite characters.

I enjoyed your RP for many reasons, it was the first consistent RP I had encountered. It had an authentic feeling character progression as I saw Maku grow from a racist naive Orc to a young proud warrior through IC cause and effect. Also even when we weren't RPing and we just chatted with Duskwolf. It was equally entertaining, talking about stories before the last restart and other randomness.

I liked how your character never fluctuated, when you RP'd Balgarn you were Balgarn. To the point I could ICly and OOCly predict your reactions. It made for believable RP (and a Believable character) as two friends would be able to read each other and know how they'd react. Balgarn also shaped Jidaeo ( My DK ) as I didn't want to role just another plain old DK. I like how Balgarn had a personality that shined through his class. A lot of characters don't do that. They are a warlock so they act like the arch-type or class, and not as the character they're portraying. That's important to me and makes a huge difference.

I would love to see how you would play a character that wasn't an Orc. But I know you love Orcs, I just think you have good RP characteristics that could be interesting to see spread out amongst other races and types of characters. Like an evil character or someone cocky, or someone who utilized your sense of humor. As Balgarn was funny but unintentionally, mostly it was his reactions to Maku's stupidity. But maybe it's your dedication to Orcs (and Balgarn specifically) that makes the characters so believable. I only RPed with Grakor once or twice. He was solid, but I'm a Balgarn fan. It'd be nice to see you around more often, but of course RL is infinitely more important.

I hope to bring consistent, colorful characters to the server as you do. I really appreciated the RP, it was a blast. I hope many more sessions are to come.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I never had so much fun than when I was RPing with you as Balgarn. You were great on him, this torturered warrior and as Rip there were many times I could feel your pain. And OOC'y I always enjoyed hanging around with you and talking.
Karnokk/Balgarn saved Terant's hair about a year ago back when Balgarn was the mute guy. 'Nuff said.
Bumping this back up, now that I'm back on the server.

Hurp-a-derp.
Grakor?! This nub?! This guy can't make the difference between /e and /s. Oh, wait... he's gonna read that, right? And he's an admin, right...? let's start over.
EDIT: Not to mention his rolls!

Grakor! Awesome fun with you, man! From the characters I've seen, you always play the one who observes, evaluates and acts last. I like that. I also like your general style... I don't know, something about your RP makes me think of a hybrid between Max Payne and Gordon Freeman! :D
... Ah, what the heck? I'll say something.

IC

As far as RP goes, I honestly can't say I see anything wrong. It's only in recent times we've actually began to interact more, mostly with Thragash and Mokaku making jokes. Though I've had a few brief RP sessions with your other characters, or seen how you play them. One thing I like is how you've been able to make your characters very different from what I've seen. Some people, and myself included for sure, have a habit of making our characters too similar to one another. Not that it's a bad thing, and it's probably impossible not to have some parts of yourself in all the characters created, but what I'm getting at is that it's refreshing to see someone mould things with different materials, to get metaphorical. The only thing I can say is that we should RP more, and that Zalrin will always need to heal Draknir, because he can't dodge to save his life.

OOC

It's funny, because when I think back about previous times we've often disagreed with each other on more subjects than we've agreed on. I zig and you zag. But despite this, I can't really say I can ever hold a grudge against you, because you're a great person who can have a difficult job. When I was that noobie Grunt I really only ever saw the bad side that came with your position and I had you pinned as a jerk for a long time. But since promotion, and especially nowadays, I can honestly say that illusion is gone. You're a likeable and friendly person who I can only respect, and I've enjoyed getting the chance to know you. Your position requires you to enforce, naturally, and you do it fairly. You also have a knack for putting forward persuasive arguments, which is something I've admired.

Hopefully this isn't viewed as arse-kissing, as that's really not my thing. But I tip my hat to you. Keep up the good work, mate.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
(05-28-2011, 02:49 PM)Hawk Wrote: OOC

It's funny, because when I think back about previous times we've often disagreed with each other on more subjects than we've agreed on. I zig and you zag. But despite this, I can't really say I can ever hold a grudge against you, because you're a great person who can have a difficult job. When I was that noobie Grunt I really only ever saw the bad side that came with your position and I had you pinned as a jerk for a long time. But since promotion, and especially nowadays, I can honestly say that illusion is gone. You're a likeable and friendly person who I can only respect, and I've enjoyed getting the chance to know you. Your position requires you to enforce, naturally, and you do it fairly. You also have a knack for putting forward persuasive arguments, which is something I've admired.

Hopefully this isn't viewed as arse-kissing, as that's really not my thing. But I tip my hat to you. Keep up the good work, mate.

That's pretty much my opinion. Admitedly, I always had the lingering feeling I did something really, really bad and you wanted me gone - And I only realized how wrong I (hopefully!) was when you returned to the server and we started speaking a bit more.

I was amazed when I actually realized how fun you were, and I'm assuming the previous opinion was formed simply because we hadn't ever spoken on a time where you didn't have to be the "Administrator" instead of the "Player". Having met both, I can't say I have any complaints. Even before, I admired how you knew how to "draw the line", so to speak, and know exactly when to enforce authority or simply ask someone to cut it out.

Now, RP wise.

I can't say we RPed as much as I'd hope, but so far, I rather enjoy your characters.

Balgarn respect his superiors within the earthshakers and manages to give off a feel of servitude when he's talking about them, without falling into the "dumb peon stereotype." (though I'm also a fan of that, seeing a character not falling into it and pulling it off is refreshing.)

I can't elaborate much more on the others for not seeing much of them - Even Balgarn, but I found that particular characteristic of him interesting and worthy to comment on. Nonetheless, if I'm to have any complaints, it would be that we RP far less than I'd like.

Fix it!
Grakor, you are a noob.

No, but really. I've had the opportunity to RP with you several times. Thus far, I approve. Most of the characters I RP with you on seem to be the... Well, the exact opposite of yours. Corint and Armath, for example. Armath is very laid-back and unprepared, whilst Corint is busy trying to cover his ass and not get himself in trouble over Armath's foolishness.

OOCly, I approve, as well. You're a cool guy, man. I thank you for thr help with my event line, as well! <3
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Grakor's New Feedback Thread Grakor456 43 12,415 02-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Maulbane