The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grakor's New Feedback Thread
'ere we go!

Old thread was old. Time for a new one! Feedback on the admin can go here.

Also, promises that nothing said here will be held against anyone.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Dibs on first review!

Grakor, my boy. One of my more valued members here on CoTH, both as a friend and as an RP partner. Our antics on Rhozak and Thragash were hilarious and many. Though our RP span practically summed up to those two, I can't help but feel it was for the better, making both characters develop quite nicely. You're a fun guy to be around, and I've always enjoyed our RP experiences. Your writing is fluent and understandable, and your characters are usually quite entertaining.

Your downs? You seem to be such a passive guy, you tend to blend in your environment. Your characters sometimes just seem so passive, they're no more than props in the world, instead of characters.

But really, that's about as much as I can comment. Hopefully you'll hop back to the RP scene soon!
(02-20-2012, 08:59 AM)Psycho Wrote: Dibs on first review!

Grakor, my boy. One of my more valued members here on CoTH, both as a friend and as an RP partner. Our antics on Rhozak and Thragash were hilarious and many. Though our RP span practically summed up to those two, I can't help but feel it was for the better, making both characters develop quite nicely. You're a fun guy to be around, and I've always enjoyed our RP experiences. Your writing is fluent and understandable, and your characters are usually quite entertaining.

Your downs? You seem to be such a passive guy, you tend to blend in your environment. Your characters sometimes just seem so passive, they're no more than props in the world, instead of characters.

But really, that's about as much as I can comment. Hopefully you'll hop back to the RP scene soon!

When it comes to constructive criticism that I can give, Psycho is right on the money. Your characters are passive and don't seem to be ready to tally forth and fight back the Picts! Err... yeah. That. However, do remember that it's okay to take the spotlight every once in awhile. Grakor is an extremely interesting character, for example, and you could easily center an entire event around him if you wanted to. I'd also love to see a small event that focused on something that could be completely outlandish, such as Gorzan stealing Gunnar away from the monotony of Stormwind-

Now I'm getting silly.

However, here's the good of it: Your characters? They're well-thought out. They're individuals and three-dimensional, and from what I can see (I mostly RP with Gunnar) they're dynamic. The characters obviously have thought put behind them, and have thought put behind their actions and words.

Gunnar - Gunnar? Fun guy. ICly, Gorzan enjoys this dude's company more than a little bit. OOCly, I enjoy the small-talk they pass between each other, and even some of the bigger discussions they have. I always enjoy the hoots we get out of putting them in awkward situations, such as going on a date without having any idea how to date, exactly. I can't think of a bad memory of Gunnar, so good job on him.

Thragash - I haven't really done anything with Thragash post-restart, so any feedback I give would be rather outdated. Sorry!

Grakor - Grakor is the brunt of my criticism, I think. I've never seen him take an active role in anything, really. However, I think that's a bit unfair of me considering it's only been a few times I've role-played with this character. He's pretty darn interesting, though.

Balgarn - Not much to say about Balgarn. Haven't really seen him around post-restart, but I assume not much has changed in his character. He is actually a pretty fun dude, despite my initial thoughts on him. I thought he'd be a boring dude, but in the end he's not! He takes everything so literally that it's comical.
Sent from my phone during lunch. I've had two real signifant rps with you. The far wolves which was old and even had lulzy moments but it was quite enjoyable. First real horde rp I had and I learned a lot about it. I like how your characters are presented and never seem to break character even if some unsatisfactory things aregoing on in the area. I've talked to you about this before so I won't elaborate.

My second time was the skin theives which I enjoyed thoroughly to the point of making a spin off. You have a knack for leading captivating events. A great mixture of roll and trust. Scenarios are authentic and intriguing easy to submerge into the story. Winterspring was another excellent example. You can lead stories -well-. My problem is I rarely see you in game. Its almost to the point that I don't want to bother you for rp I know mugs busy and what not. But id really like to rp with you again. You'd be priceless for novalight rp or coming on the voyage. But I'm more than willing to join you in anything. Hope this made sense
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Well! I've yet to RP with you, so this'll be on OOC behavior...

I am glad to see we both had big misunderstandings about each other, and that I think we're on the way to becoming friends. When I really did feel like I wasn't being listened to, you...well, listened.

And then we hugged. Hugs are good.

We'll get to RPing soon, yeah.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I've only ever roleplayed with Thragash, but I like him as a character. He feels like, ya know, an orc, without being too excessive or underplayed in his orcishness - if that makes any sense to you. I hope it does.

You should RP more often!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I haven't RPed with you much since the restart (which was now so long ago it hardly qualifies as a landmark anymore), just the Sterling event where you used Grakor to rough up a stick-up-the-ass guard by turning him into a frog (which was awesome).

But I will agree with Psycho, in that sometimes you're reallllly passive. I remember our first RPs before the restart, with Madugo and Thragash, and aside from the hilarious coming out of the closet RP with Rhozak, they were mostly summarized as "sit at the Valley of Honor and stare at the water in peaceful contemplation". It wasn't bad, mind you, but yeah.

You are more active in events, though. The whole "rescue Kapre" event where Thragash punched people was p. swag.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Bumpity bump.

Folks who RPed with me in Kidnapped, how you liking Thragash? Folks watching me OOCly, how's my attitude been lately? I want your feedback, good or bad!
Well I can say it was good to see you RPing again. I didn't interact with Thragash much (Gantrithor was too busy running amok being the big damn leader), but I didn't see anything to complain about. I like how you make him speak, especially. Country bumpkin orc!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(04-14-2012, 09:37 AM)CappnRob Wrote: I like how you make him speak, especially. Country bumpkin orc!

The way I always imagined Thragash speaking...well, the closest I could get to is the "Large, Rowdy" voice from Neverwinter Nights 2 (man, I wish I could think of a more well-known example.) Thragash just can't be bothered to fully enunciate his words, that'd get in the way of being the jovial, rowdy guy that he is.
In all the time I've known you, this is the most active I've seen you on the forums and in game since I started playing. It's good to see you among the community, because honestly, I think it makes you appear less scary, heh. One of the things that you've been known for is making posts that people consider to be rude, solely based on the fact that you are honest and straightforward. Sometimes, if you dislike a person, it makes it come across that you obviously dislike them.

However, I can understand -and- appreciate this. It makes you an honest person, a truly honest person at that, which is something very very rare. You've been a lot better with the outright aggressiveness, and honestly, seeing you talk and play more has given me more insight to how you are, and what you like to do. It takes away from your "Mystique", which is great since that's what makes you come off as scary, or unapproachable as people mistakenly believe. More people need to talk to you, and more people should understand that you are for all intents and purposes... just a normal guy like the rest of us. You're not scary, and you're easy to talk with.

Others may disagree, and well... so what?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(04-14-2012, 08:44 AM)Grakor456 Wrote: Folks watching me OOCly, how's my attitude been lately? I want your feedback, good or bad!

/cracks knuckles.

Been watching you OOCly for a while now, and I have to say, you've improved a great deal. You might not have noticed it, but you've grown quite a bit, act with a fair deal more maturity, and you generally simply don't step on people's toes.

The most sure-fire way to tell is how, back in the day, you'd motivated decisions with "No, because I say so." whereas nowadays, you actually submit your decisions to a sort of public referendum, so you can get what the entire community feels about the options that lay ahead. That's a sign of immense wisdom on your side. One I didn't honestly expect to see, though it made me personally really happy to see. Another thing is - even if you've prior engagements and are in arpee, you take a little time off and discuss things with players, coming to a general consensus about things.

Lately, you've been liberal in the right places and strict when it mattered. /thumbs-up. Just keep up the good work, and you should be fine. In ending, I'll just say that interacting with you OOC-wise has gotten rather pleasant. You're not really the hammer-wielding, rawr-faced judge-type, but rather simply open for discussion and sometimes you can be really sweet. I think it's a mood thing.

You've built yourself quite the hill to be king of. Maintain a balanced attitude and don't slip down it. Y'may've noticed I'm a big fan of long feedback posts. I'll let this one be easier on the eyes. /salute.

Oh - And the freeform system was likely one of the best decisions you've ever taken. I may've been skeptical at first, but I can't appreciate it more nowadays.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
How I viewed you then:

Spoiler:
Garrosh

Garrosh. Headstrong, straightforward, menacing. There are two sides of the Horde; Those who love him, and those who hate him.

[Image: pride_of_the_horde_1024x768.jpg]

How I view you now:

Spoiler:
Drek'thar

Drek'thar. I might not fully understand your choices, but they're almost always completely justified. Drek'thar's from another time, but that doesn't mean his views and ideas are outdated. Just different.

[Image: Drek%27Thar_Fanart.jpg]
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
When Zalyen talked to Thragash in the Kidnapped event it was quite fun, Zaly was trying to get on his good size with the talk of Orcish culture. He didn't buy it and was polite though. I'd love to see an interaction with my one Orc shaman and more of your characters, I can't seem to find Orc RP!
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
(04-14-2012, 09:46 AM)Rensin Wrote: It's good to see you among the community, because honestly, I think it makes you appear less scary.

You're not scary, and you're easy to talk with.

I'm going to agree with Rensin here. The combination of Forum Helper Skype discussions + Kidnapped! has helped you to appear less (as Beltharean so eloquently put it) 'menacing'. Edit: OH! Remembered what I was going to add: The OOC chitter during Kidnapped was great, you funny guy you!

I am quite fond of Thragash and your writing, and I hope to be able to RP again with you! He appears to be a solid and well-thought-out character, I like his "Country Bumpkin" speech mannerisms as well as the Orcish pride. It was interesting to see how he handled the occupation under Faceless and the ensuing chaos that occurred when she "died" (this does, of course, include being befriend/stalked by The Gnome).
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Geoni's Feedback Thread Geoni 18 11,272 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Cartoonkarl's Feedback thread. cartoonkarl 2 4,493 10-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM