The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another absence coming up! Hurr.
Well, I just like to post things ahead of time. I'll be gone during the last weekend of January (29th to 31st) and up until that date I might be slightly inactive in periods since I'm preparing for the EYP in Stockholm (European Youth Parliament of Sweden). Basically, this is a youth organization related to the European Union, and through writing an essay last year together with a few school mates I've been included in my schools team and will be going to said Parliament and be there through a whole weekend, discussing politics together with other teams from 24 other schools across Sweden under supervision of a member of the EU.

This requires some preparation. Mentally. >:

So yeah.
Good luck at the event, Loxy, and be sure to have as much fun as ye can! We'll be here when you get back. :>
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Nnnnuh! D: *Holds on to*

Oh well. Enjoy yourself! We'll be waiting for you. <3
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
I'm kind of excited, because if I do well enough I might be able to convince my Swedish teacher to send me down with another team to Brussels for a larger, international event. :3 I'm the only one in my current team who won't turn 18 before a set date, and thus the only one who would be able to go.
What the-- I'm going to be gone on the same weekend for a slightly similar thing. Hivemind! And good luck! :D
Terant Wrote:What the-- I'm going to be gone on the same weekend for a slightly similar thing. Hivemind! And good luck! :D

... You're starting to scare me, Terant.

GET OUT OF MY HIVE!
Congrats(if even necessary) for your success!

Just remember, if you face a tough place or dont know what to say...

Just kick them in the nuts!!
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
I just want to bump this for the sake of saying;

I'll be gone from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon! 29th to 31st! So you won't really be seeing me on Sunday either. On Monday, though!
Have a good time Loxxy!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Glad it aint friday yet...*remains calm*

Spoiler is for when Loxy goes away:
Spoiler:
LOXY!!! COME BAAACK!!! LEIK NAAAAOOO!!!! pleeeeeease?!?!?
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Well, I'm back. A tired Loxy just got back home from a very demanding EYP session. It was great, great fun, though!

Though, I'll probably not join you in-game 'til like... Tomorrow. I need to reinstall EVERYTHING on my computer since it needed to be wiped this weekend. It was the only way I could ever make it start up again, so...

Anyway. Lack of sleep. Yeah. They totally didn't give us enough time to sleep on this thing...

Tired.

Bed.

Yeah.

/sniff

I think I originally had some kind of idea of what I was supposed to write in this post, but I kind of forgot.
Mox. <33333
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Wow, that is so cool.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
*Hugs Loxmardin*

*Doesn't let go*

*Stuck*

<3
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
*Gets a shovel and starts beating Zunaj till he lets go*

*fails*

*Gets a dull knife and starts cutting him into pieces slooowly*

*Success with lots of pain for Zunub*

\o/
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absence Gunnash 3 2,070 01-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Absence Gunnash 0 1,619 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  My Absence(s) Rosencrat 10 4,530 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Squirrel's official absence thread FlyingSquirrel 3 1,928 08-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Absence V2.0 Paylonas 5 1,472 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Paylonas