The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Trouble Connecting - Login Server Down?
Ok. I haven't posted here yet, other than my intro, I've been trying to log on for 3 days or so now. I waited, to make sure it wasn't just the fact that the log in server was actually down, I've kept my eye on the status stuff and everything. Buuuut. Something's up.
I'm patched up, switched out the realm list, triple checked everything, than checked again.
Do I still have the wrong realm list?

set realmlist coth.game-server.org
set patchlist coth.game-server.org
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

That's the one I have currently. I also tried another one from here that was like .cc at the end.
D: What I do wrong? Or am I just having the luck to always try to log on when the login server is down?

I have scanned through the forum to see if anyone else had this problem, found a few things, but there was never an 'answer' for it.
Help? lol
I'm no GM, but just a few quick tips. You did make a server account, correct? You need to make a server account and a forum account. If not that might be the problem D: Also make sure that the realmlist is just called realmlist.wtf. You can rename the retail realmlist realmistLIVE.wtf. Hope this helps!
Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win. If we die we die fightin' so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, so's we can come back for annuver go, see!

[Image: 0800.gif]
You do, I'm afraid. A similar thing happened to me when changing from the .cc one, as it is slightly different in the name as well.
My realmlist is as below:

set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

I hope this helps. xD
"It doesn't matter what people are saying as long as they are talking about you."
You people are faster than me. :<

Yeah, the realmlist you had was wrong. The one that just got posted is correct; our dedicated server is actually down right now because we're having some problems with it.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Ok, so I have the right realm list. And as far as I know I thought I had made a server account. Is there a way to make sure it went through? I know I did it, maybe I didn't do something right. Humm. Should I try to make one again you think?
I would just wait until the server is back up and give it another shot. If you still have problems then it might be worth a shot. Good luck. :)

P.S. Sorry Moose.
"It doesn't matter what people are saying as long as they are talking about you."
Okays! :3 Thank you everyone!
No problem. And welcome!

P.S. This is my secret, Moose.

Spoiler:
[Image: image-o-maticx1.jpg]
Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win. If we die we die fightin' so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, so's we can come back for annuver go, see!

[Image: 0800.gif]
Not wanting to ask a million times or anything. Just.. Curious I guess. I'm still getting the login server down thing. I've checked, and it seems everything should be going fine. Has there ever been anyone else who's always getting this? I think it's something I have set wrong or something?
Wow, this is strange... It's working fine for me. Would you mind giving me the exact version of your patch? It should be: Version 3.2.2 (10505). If you're not sure how to find it, it's on the log on screen of WoW, in the bottom left hand corner.
3.2.2a, not 3.2.2. >:
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Hmm...
It says 'Version 3.2.2 (10505)
It'll say 's' on the welcome screen too? Crap.. Did I really miss one? -.-
I'll check on that again...
I thought 3.2.2a was just the name of the patch, not your patched up version. Hm... I've really got no idea Gilastria. :( Your patch sounds the same as mine, so that should not be the problem. Hopefully some time tomorrow, some tech savvy will log on and be able to give you a hand. Best of luck with fixing this problem.
It is not the patch, I use the same. Right now I have some problems with connecting too, but it is because of my Internet provider.
All I have on my realm list is

set realmlist coth.game-host.org

but it works fine for me. Try it.
How many installations of WoW do you have?
Do a search for realmlist on your computer, ensure you only have one. Try purging your cache, and if that doesn't work, try temporarily renaming your WTF folder to something like WTF-temp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem connecting to Wiki Whorak 3 1,189 10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Whorak
  Server Account Trouble willie5252 3 991 08-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: willie5252
  Trouble Extracting WOW files arvinrocks23 9 1,472 06-24-2014, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Connecting and Installing WoW Rythorne 20 3,101 10-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Connecting to COTH Juzin94 2 803 08-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Juzin94