The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connecting and Installing WoW
Hey there!

Usually I'm good at this sort of stuff but right now I'm failing and failing bad!
I'm currently installing the WoW client thing for all PC's for the THIRD time because I keep messing it up, so quite literally I've followed these steps;

•Download the Universal World of Warcraft Client for PC
When choosing options for install, just choose to install Wrath of the Lich King.

I'm waiting for that to finish, then what? Literally close down everything that pops up?

Please help me!!
After your done the installation make sure you close in Launcher so it doesn't patch up!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Okay, I've done that, I shut everything down..
Now what?
Manually patch up to 3.3.5a, being sure to cancel the loader after each update. Then switch your realmlist to the one in the downloads section of the forum. At this point you should be ready to go. I would advise deleting the laucher shortcut and creating a desktop shortcut of the actual WOW.exe file. Hope this helps and welcome to COTH.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
I know this is going to be a stupid question, but I'll ask it anyways; do I download the patches with a torrent?

Gosh I'm really not good at this.. Thanks for the welcome.
We have them in the Patches section of the Downloads here on the forum.
Okay.. I've downloaded them, so do i just open them? Or have to put them in a WoW file?

I'm really sorry for all this bother. :(
You will need to run them one at a time. You do not need to extract them to your WOW folder but I would advise extracting them somewhere. I keep a WOW utilities folder on my desktop for that sort of thing. Also I believe the Universal installer patches up to 3.2.0 So that is the place to start. Can't remember which patches were included in the pack but its all you need.
Alright. Final question; what do I run them with? When I try to open the files it just says that it can't open the file and that it needs to find a file to open it with.
Oh, there is also a custom content .mpq that we use for a few of the custom RP zones. I believe it can be found on the site portal but I could be mistaken. In addition to that I would advise checking out some of the addons in the downloads section. Most everyone uses TRP2 and GHI is rather popular as well. As useful as it is, Carbonite is bit of a memory hog.

Did you extract them from the zip files?
I'll be sure to download them then.
Extract them from zip files? I simply went here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...10958-enUS and downloaded the file.
Ah, it is a torrent. If you do not have a torrent client I suggest uTorrent. Be sure to open the torrent through the program as adverse to clicking on the actual torrent file. Otherwise I can email you the zipped files but honestly you really should have a torrent client by now if you don't already.
I do have uTorrent, but it just takes literally FOREVER to do things. It may be easier if you'd be so kind to email the files.
I've gotta do some dishes and then I'll send it your way. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes. Chances are the torrent would take less time though.
Oh I doubt it - It's going at 4.9kB/s.
But yeah, I appreciate it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem connecting to Wiki Whorak 3 1,189 10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Whorak
  Installing Cataclysm 4.3.4a Telekinellican 27 8,711 05-28-2014, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  At a complete lost with installing WoW Gina 8 1,739 06-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Gina
  Anski Needs Help: Installing Cataclysm Anski 7 1,633 05-13-2013, 06:35 PM