The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alas bretheren.
The title fits. So here we go. I'm going to be really busy with school since I just entered year 11. So, I wont be there to play alot. Possibilities lie in maybe an hour here and there but I'll still try to be active on the forumns so. Have fun without me for a while.(Even though I didnt actually do much untill i had the idea of the grove stalkers)
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
Sorry to hear that, Ratty. Good luck with school and such, and take care!
I'll still be on the forumns. So pm me if you need anything RPwise. And I'll see if i can find some time yeah? If not well, I hope I at least get a run down on the major events so i can get my chars into play when i can.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
Well this just sucks. Not only do i have limited time to play due to school. But my monitor exploded. So now I can only check the forumns on my mom's comp, and at school. :x
Spoiler:
Edgar Allan Poe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alas, the time has come... GeneralDefyre 5 1,493 09-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  Alas, a great Knight has fallen.. PiesOfNub 1 631 11-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros