The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alas, the time has come...
Yes, sadly the time has come for senior year of high school to start, an I will be off my gaming the entire year basically, unless my parents let me on the weekends or if I find a way to get on my cruddy laptop.

But yea, I will keep with the forums, and will be posting a lot more! Apologies to everyone I've just started or have been RPing with, and due to the unknown occurrences ofgaming during this coming school year, I will not put where each of my characters are or will be. Assume they are away training or on business, and after the restart, I will have them remade and updated on profiles to stick with the flow.

I will be back, though, so don't fret over losing a fellow CotHer! I shall return in greater RP ability and strength than ever before! I will also continue my writing and sketching, hopefully posting new stuff up regularly.
What will be of Kassuu and Talesta?!

Either way, enjoy your year of learning, Vitly!
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
Well, I know I just got on a few times and all, but my parents decided to instill the password on my computer. This means no CotH unless they allow it on weekends... Which is highly doubtful.

Apologies to everyone I have RP's with but next time I'll be back for more than two days will most likely be Winter Break.

See ya' later! :)(
Good luck on your senior year!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
School claims yet more victims. But one day, we shall all face worse threats. Jobs.

Anywho, study, get good grades and you just might get your comp unlocked.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
As yet another update to this ever imposing thread, I have computer access...but no WoW. So I still won't be coming in-game at all, but I can get on forums and such with no problems! And I'm not admin, so I can't install and hide the game somewhere. :(

Thank you and I will do my best to make this year count!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gone, for the time being. Geoni 13 2,937 08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  One More Time! WindZealot 4 1,563 05-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Time to go. Stealthscout 14 2,555 04-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Time to come clean Dug 3 1,060 02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Well, it's time to come clean. Altaine 3 1,189 01-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Vladdy