The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Trouble connecting!
HI
I just received the confirmation for my account and i made a server,i also changed the realmlist,i have the 3.3.2 WoW version but still it dont work :( ive readed and rereaded the guide and still i cant connect.
Ive tried a couple of servers and recently redownloaded the game due some problems and tried the other private server i used to play and even the original WoW and it was working fine!
Now i want to connect on the COTH private server but i cant i wonder if something is wrong or undone..
So if someone would have the great kindness to help me i would really appreciate ive been looking for an RP server for a while and even in the real game ive been disapointed...i really hope to play its looks real mature and sever...the fact is that only people that really wanna play and have good RP will do this...due long readings and long request and long process...well i took time because i REALLY want to play :)
So for the fun of having good RP with all of you!!!

-Thank you :)
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
Game version should be 3.3.2 (Build 11403), I'd double check the build number if I were you.

Realm list should look like this:

set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

All I can suggest is you double check these two things.

Oh, and what is the exact error message you recieve when you try?
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Hey thanks for taking the time to help :P
yep i have the good version and i did the realmlist
but i cannot connect it always says :The informations you have entered is not valid please check the spelling of the account name and password.If you need help retrieving a lost or stolen passord and account see (WoW suopport link) for more informations.
The other Private server i play at the moment that by the ways sucks :/ is working fin such as the original WoW that i played with the trial account.
anyway hope there is a solution ;p thanks again
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
^_^
Then either your account info is wrong, or your account is non-existant, I would guess. If you are certain you're entering the name and password correctly(including caps), then I would suggest contacting Kretol, see if there's anything wrong about your account.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Hey thanks i just found out what was the prob after all a made a mistake :/ but now its fixed up and working im actually playing right now but didnt met anyone yet i wonder they might be all sleeping :p or because im in the begining city no one hand out there i wonder where i could see some people i came here in part for RP...i came here only for RP i can do so alone a little but ive done it a lot on other private server where NO ONE RP but anyways
Now its finally working YAY thanks i hope to play with you all soon!!!
^_^
Right now is a really bad time, to be honest. Most of the american population is sleeping, and many europeans are working/at school. 6-8 hours from now, you'll see a lot more active people.

EDIT: Remember, if you use the 'who' function, without typing any name, you get a list of players, and where they are at the moment.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connecting to the Server Biggiepaws 2 969 09-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Biggiepaws
  Reinstalled, trouble connecting c0rzilla 6 887 02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Sylaris
  Having Trouble Working My Way Into RP AlairKoraius 6 1,243 07-10-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: timmyd123
  Having trouble finding RP. Cressy 11 1,745 01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Last Post: waffenbaum
  Having a problem with connecting! Altracia 6 1,246 11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Altracia