The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reinstalled, trouble connecting
Ok, so my WoW was being stupid so I decided to reinstall. Installation's all done, so currently I'm messing with the relmlist.wtf thing. Problem is, when I try to change it to CotH's stuff it won't work. I tried do download the realmlist file form the site, but nothing changed. I tried to manually change it myself, but when I go to save it it acts like I'm doing "save as" instead of just "save" and then I get an "access denied". I am using Windows 7, and my WoW folder is in Program Files.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I think I know the problem. If you have the WoW launcher shorcut, right click it, then go to open file location. Then try to change the realmlist from there. Sometimes with Windows 7 and Vista WoW's a pain in the arse.
"The Snake, The Rat, The Cat, The Dog...how you gonna see em' when you livin' in the fog?"
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.
That doesn't really do anything.
I have Windows 7, but my WoW folder was in my users folder, so I dunno what happened there. What I think is the problem is that your computer needs authorization, like a lot of things, but for some reason won't let you approve the function.

I had the same problem on my Windows Vista which was similar, and what I did was to open the realmlist so that I had a WTF file, (Coz I know it's bloody difficult to save a document as WTF file without already opening one beforehand) And I saved the realmlist onto the desktop, so that I had a copy of the realmlist on both the desktop and the WoW folder. Then I changed the realmlist info on the desktop's one, saved it and then just replaced it with the old one.

Hopefully this works for you, if not, I dunno..My computer hardware knowledge is limited..

EDIT: Sorry if that was long winded, I just like to make myself as detailed as possible. =S
It woooorked! Thank you Sylaris!
My pleasure, glad I could be of service. =3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connecting to the Server Biggiepaws 2 969 09-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Biggiepaws
  Trouble connecting! jak13 5 894 02-15-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Zunaj
  Having Trouble Working My Way Into RP AlairKoraius 6 1,243 07-10-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: timmyd123
  Having trouble finding RP. Cressy 11 1,745 01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Last Post: waffenbaum
  Having a problem with connecting! Altracia 6 1,246 11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Altracia