The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The "Darknest" channel.
It has recently come to our attention, that people have made a "Darknest" channel, for the expressed interest of soliciting for eRP. At CoTH, we've professed we have no problem with adult RP, as long as you take it privately, and both parties agree to what would take place.

However, to make a channel to solicit is ENTIRELY different. We are a PG-13 server, and the reason we've excluded something like this (Closest we have is the personals, and that's mostly for setting up RP rather than eRP) is because we do not wish to have this sort of thing here.

Yes, eRP is fine. No, it's not fine to solicit for it. We don't want people to make characters specifically for this, or to do NOTHING but eRP.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I myself eRP. However, I will say, I'm quite dissapointed that people felt the need to make a channel devoted soley to this. If that is your primary concearn here, then you may wish to actually go do that stuff at the actual Darknest site, or some other RP community that accomodates to that sort of RP.

Sorry guys, but that really isn't something we want/need here.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome YouTube Channel that Must BE SEEN! Andy7565 7 1,701 02-27-2014, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  Reminder: LFG Channel (Edited from old) Bolshe 12 1,589 08-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Bolshe