The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Still being connected to Retail realms.
Hey. I'm having problems connecting as well. I've read all the threads on here and none of them seemed to help. My client is still attempting to connect me to the retail realms. I know this because I'm able to log on to my normal account.

I'm leaving for work in an hour and will be back five hours from now. If I can't solve this by then, I'll allow someone to use TeamShare (remote desktop) to take a look in my folder and help me fix this.

Thanks!
Regardless of your realmlist settings, you'll always be able to connect to retail. I believe the way the client works is that it first attempts to connect to the server in your realmlist, and then it falls back on its default settings.
At any rate, you have not stated whether you've actually gone through the various checks from all the other threads. I know you've said that you've read them, but others have claimed so as well, when their problem actually was something that was stated in another thread and resolved with one of the replies. Please go through the various troubleshooting steps and whatnot and just mention what you've tried so far, and we can go from there. I'm able to log in fine with your account info, so... I'm afraid there's something wrong client-side.
The problem has resolved itself. For some reason, it wouldn't work until I restarted my computer.

Thanks anyhow!
Well I guess I will be seeing you on the server =3
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Realms Offline Aadora 7 1,777 06-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Connected... Aeth 2 909 06-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Kira13
  Stuck at 'Connected' Etmosril 3 1,042 10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  The right procedure do get connected didn't work for me. jak13 13 2,011 12-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Last Post: jak13
  Can't find any realms?? AngusTheRockLord 8 1,514 10-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Last Post: AngusTheRockLord