The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't find any realms??
When I log on with my account I cant find any realms, I clicked on the development tab but it doesn't show any realms. My realmlist is set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

help please!!
"We aren't the prettest things in the world. With AC/DC its not like we're out to steal your wife and your girlfriend and your daughter. We may borrow them but..."
Angus Young
Swtich from the development tab to the other tab I can't remember the name of. =)
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Actually, there is no other tab, which is wierd, any tips?
"We aren't the prettest things in the world. With AC/DC its not like we're out to steal your wife and your girlfriend and your daughter. We may borrow them but..."
Angus Young
I may know what the problem is, on the connecting-to-the-server guide you get a link to downoad the realmlist, which is different from the one on the home page. Maybe if I use that one?
Angus Young
Did you update the newest update?
Don't do that. We aren't 4.0
Oh, I have 3.3.2, I can't download the next patch, can't I play if im not on the EXACT patch?
Angus Young
Yeah sorry I meant to add don't patch, was asking if you had patched because that may have been the problem.
Well, I can't patch higher than 3.3.2, an error pops up at about 80%, so no, im not higher than the server patch
Angus Young

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Realms Offline Aadora 7 1,777 06-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Still being connected to Retail realms. Hizu 3 935 03-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Last Post: ThomasBusteed
  Cant find the realmlist. syphax7786 7 1,327 02-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: syphax7786