The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'd love me some Feedback, good or bad. :(
Hi guys, well I'd like to hop on the train and request some feedback, even though I've done a terrible job of keeping up with giving feedback to other players. Not enough access to a computer these days anymore! :( Excuses excuses all around lol.

Willing to take the good and bad, so hit me with all ya got.

My characters are,
Jabtok, John (Never play him anymore, my bad guys... sorry!), and Istvan.

Much love to all of CoTH!
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
I' don't recall meeting any of your characters! >:O Get around to the Night Elves! D:
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
I haven't had the pleasure of roleplaying with you, but I did get to watch as you accosted Sareen, my buddy Krilari's troll warrior. You were on Jabtok and, as I recall, you were arguing with his troll because she wasn't performing her womanly duties back at home with the rest of the tribe. He was so shocked that he let out an exclamation on vent! It was infinitely better than all those elves who kept hitting on our night elf characters at Ratchet...

I think that we were laughing by the time Jabtok wandered off to bother someone else (Najib, if I remember correctly).

I really appreciate when people create believable and unlikeable characters. It's a hard note to reach, especially in the politically correct environment we live. Even more unlikely is seeing people who embrace misogynists, even though trolls in general have treated women like chattel; it should be a much more prevalent attitude when people play male trolls. I think it's phenomenal.

That said, I was a little confused by Jabtok's interaction with the scorpion. I understand that you're portraying some kind of rapport with the beast, but it was a little beyond my ken. Probably something I'd have to see more of to understand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Love Festival 2014 Feedback ImagenAshyun 0 798 02-21-2014, 05:42 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Tell me how good (or bad) my writing is! /flail muhaha8 3 862 02-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Xigo
  Feedback is Good! Evaszion 3 1,034 07-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Evaszion