The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Taking Stock on April 1st
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Taking Stock -- your CotH source for political and war news in the world of Warcraft!

In Kalimdor, the following changes have taken place:
1) As nobody plays Orcs, the Night Elves have retaken the entirety of Ashenvale Forest! Splintertree post has been burned to the ground. Unfortunately, shortly afterwards, as no Night Elves roleplay in Ashenvale forest, the wild animals reclaimed it.

In the Eastern Kingdoms, the following changes have taken place:
1) Due to the dearth of roleplay in Ironforge, the city has collapsed -- too few people were there to perform the necessary maintenance on the stone edifice.
2) Much to everyone's surprise, the Felsworn have retaken Silvermoon City: all the Blood Elves left it for Ratchet and Booty Bay as soon as the gates opened and never came back, leaving it completely undefended. Rumor has it that one Felsworn died due to complications from an infection stemming from a stubbed toe.
3) As all the humans were too busy having brawl fights in the Stormwind City pubs, the Defias have taken Westfall, Duskwood, Redridge Mountains, and the entirety of Elwynn Forest outside of Stormwind's gates.

That's it for now! Check back next April Fools for more Taking Stock!
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Hahaha, good one. Next you're going to tell us that Thermaplugg regained ground in Gnomeregan because Gnomes haven't been...hanging...out...there...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Kiffles Wrote:Hahaha, good one. Next you're going to tell us that Thermaplugg regained ground in Gnomeregan because Gnomes haven't been...hanging...out...there...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
I... I was holding back the news. I knew how much it would hurt. I'm so sorry for your loss.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
(( It's cool. They're remaking the GSF anyway. :P Thread's in general for anyone who wants to check it out. ))
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
The human thing is invalid! Noone comes to my pub! D:
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No April Fools Joke? :( Terant 26 4,327 04-03-2012, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  Time to continue the plan of taking over the world... Kretol 18 3,236 05-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Nixie
  PvP System (Issues brought up on the chat on Wed 08 April) Blaize 6 1,230 04-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Aisha
  Taking a break. Bishnak 3 827 05-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sersay
  Taking a little break... Felseed 8 1,356 03-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Grakor456