The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Prestige Details?
Hello everybody! I have been reading about prestige titles a lot lately, and some things are still pretty unclear. I searched for answers, but I can't seem to find any, so I decided to ask you! This is my first post, so take it easy on me if I make any mistakes. :|

-Where do I send my application? I have heard that I send it to staff members/GMs, but is there a specific GM? I'd like to know before I send my application to a random GM. :roll: Also, do I have to send this before I start training, or after I have completed the training?

-If I can't find a trainer for the specific class, what exactly is an 'NPC'? I know of the in-game ones, but does this mean something I create in a story in the IC forums?

-Is the wiki up-to-date with the trainers for each class, or are there really aren't many trainers?

-If it does come to having to write my own story (looking to train for an assassin title), where would be a good place to find information on how exactly to be an assassin? On that related note, are there any trainers for assassins out there? :roll:

-For the 'skills and abilities' part, are these real skills and abilities, or just IC abilities that we can use to our advantage?

-How do we know when we go up a level? Will the GM that is approving the story inform us?

-Also, on a semi-unrelated note, for rogues, do they need the assassin prestige title to assassinate for money/personal gain? Or just to be skilled in poisons/killing?

If I have any more questions, I will update it. Thank you!

[Edited for two added questions]
[Edited again for another question]
Characters!
Gatwazzak'fon - Friendly neighborhood drug dealer
Run'gal Ashclaw - Orc Pyremaster
Vincetti Delgado - Wannabe pirate captain
Tensin Spiritrunner - Orc Spiritmaster
You send an application to a GM, who will pass it on to the others for evaluation.

An NPC trainer is a trainer you create via fourm story.

There really aren't many trainers...I think the most recent prestiege made is Maulbane with Beastmaster.

There are no trainers for assassins...I would use wowpedia.org as a referance.
Tarne Wrote:You send an application to a GM, who will pass it on to the others for evaluation.

An NPC trainer is a trainer you create via fourm story.

There really aren't many trainers...I think the most recent prestiege made is Maulbane with Beastmaster.

There are no trainers for assassins...I would use wowpedia.org as a referance.

Would I send the application before or after I start the training?
Characters!
Before, you must have GM staff approval before you cna begin your story. The story will also be very long and you will have to have each step of the way approved by a GM.
There's a few things you need to include with the application, see here. You'll need to have a solid plan for the training before submitting it to the GMs. It'd realistically take at least a month or two of forum posts to become skilled in the class of your choice, so decide beforehand exactly what your character would need to undergo in order to become a skilled assassin.
Just an idea if you're looking for an assassins trainer to use in forum posts. The Ravenholdt Manor in Hillsbrad could be a possible training-ground. But anywho - here is the wiki link if you're interested. :)
http://www.wowpedia.org/Ravenholdt
A rose? But I'm still moving, aren't I? This isn't my funeral just yet.
~Valary Bane
Bear in mind Ravenholdt is neutral, and would accept both factions of rogues.
Ah, thank you all! Also, I saw that there were types of Assassins, (Infiltrator, Spymaster) and I was just wondering if there were more versions, because the Wiki didn't have much information on the topic. Also, I was looking at the Dark Apothecary, and I was wondering what classes/races can be them. I'm assuming Warlock, but I'm not sure. So, what are the other kinds?
Characters!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Tier System: (A prestige system idea, work in progress) Brutalskars 199 24,273 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Prestige? Aadora 25 4,694 04-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Lystaa
  Prestige Titles: My Opinions Stormgald 10 2,081 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  Prestige Class Template Discussion: Blademaster Beltharean 8 2,036 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  To get the ball rolling... [A Prestige System] flammos200 49 9,118 06-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros