The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

This, my friends, is the end.
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.

Well. This is it, I suppose. I'm afraid this is the end. For a number of reasons, I'm afraid that the time has come for WoW and I to part ways -- in a number of different senses, I'm growing up. It's time to leave all the games, and all the hours I've spent in them, behind, along with the memories.

Thank you all for what's been a very fun time. I enjoyed pretty much every minute of it.

For reference to anyone who might be affected in-character, here's a quick summary of what happened to each of my characters:
Spoiler:
Narianna Ravenshade was killed, saving Larshka Duskshroud from an Orcish ambush in Ashenvale Forest. Her body was not recovered.

Christopher Morgant was killed by a Troll ambush during an ARROWHEAD surveying expedition in Stranglethorn Vale. His body was not recovered.

Coraethus Dawning was killed by Scourge forces during a two-man combat assignment in the Ghostlands. His body was not recovered.

Doctor Elliott Mansfield was last seen leaving Stromgarde in the Arathi Highlands, with medicine for the besieged Dwarven garrison of Dun Garok. He never arrived, and is missing, presumed dead.

Sisyphus Lingerspark was last seen entering Gnomeregan on a combat casualty recovery mission. The mission was declared a failure after it was forced to retreat under heavy attack. Lingerspark did not return to the surface, and has been declared missing, presumed dead.

Cadmael Cairnsmith was last seen in the southern mountains of Dun Morogh, searching for the wreck of Gnomish pilot Whitney Radial-Axialgear's test plane. Both are missing, presumed dead.

Lucerne Chambers was last seen entering a reopened portal gate in Outland as the leading officer of a Defiler expeditionary force. The portal has since returned to its closed state. She, and her team, are missing, presumed dead.
And now, to quote Bilbo Baggins, "I'm leaving now."
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Heh, CotH is like Hotel California. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave. But anyways, good luck man =).
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
Best of luck Rent!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Never had contact with you, but it's always sad to see a member of the family leave.

You will be missed.
Growing up, pshaw!

Best of luck to you! And speaking of senses, we should still be here when you come back to yours! ;)
... NOO. D:

Eh, good luck, Rent. I know I'll be sad. We should've done more stuff. :<
D:

Bye! It seems you stopped renting reality and bought it instead. Good luck and prosper.
Little by little, one travels far.
G'bye mate, sad to see you go.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Kretol Wrote:Growing up, pshaw!

Best of luck to you! And speaking of senses, we should still be here when you come back to yours! ;)

QFT

Hehe, good bye and see you later, Rentreality!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

*Whispers* D'aw, he'll be back. We all know it.

Until then, good luck with the real world! :[
before u say i am stoling this tesseract let me explain to u a thing
Take care of yourself, Rent. :>
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[Image: spock-1.jpg]

Live long and prosper!

Addition: Haha! I'm retarded. I submitted before I wrote good-bye!

Farewell!
[Image: badge.jpg]
Rent, I hope you have a grand life, wherever it takes you.

So long and fare well.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Thank you all, for your well wishes. I may be back, but it'll be later rather than sooner -- most likely on a scale of a year or so, after I finish with my academics.

Don't be too shocked, though, if you see a character or two of mine sign on at some point or another: I gave Kiffles my passwords, in case she needs any of my trade skills.
Welp, there's a wrench in the gears, as usual. I've been so strongly urged to reconsider by a number of People of Influence in my life that I'm really left with no choice but to stay. So I suppose that I'm back after the shortest "I'M OUTTA HERE!" duration in CotH history.

...Unfortunately, I have no characters left now.

...Hrm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends Morhana 2 695 03-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Morhana