The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Friends
Hey guys. CoTH has been like a second home to me. I have a lot of friends here and all that, so I want say that. I like having all you guys as my friends, and I want to just make it known that I have trouble keeping up with friends. I think it's why I will start things and I tend to stop somewhere in the middle or sometimes before it even gets started. I think this is why I've started this one project and left it to fail four times now, and I hate it. I know this habit has gotten into a lot of my things lately. I have to set aside the things that are less important and focus specifically on the major issues. That was hard to type. Because if that's true, then it means that my friends are less important than I want them to be. I don't want that to be the case. So if at any point I've said I'd do stuff with you guys, or anything like that, and stopped... That's why. I think. I know already that I've left several friends in the past. A few of them, I'm lucky enough to have contact with on the internet. Actually, most of my friends are on the internet. Okay, so I know this might sound like I'm having troubles or something, but I'm not. Actually, things are going great in my life now. Everything finally feels like it's going really well. I am happier than I've been in a long time. Now that I've said all that, I want to say that I'd like to get back in touch with a lot of my friends, both actively current and those left in the dust. I was recently contacted by an old, really great friend. I considered him to be my best friend for a good long while, and circumstances in my life made me cut him out of my life. So, by some stroke of luck, he found me again despite years apart and the difficulty of finding me on the internet (I'm told it's hard). So, I've taken a few minutes to write all of this and... as I type this, a part of my wants to just close this notepad window and delete it. I've done this before, so if you see this message, then the mission is a success. If you've read this entire thing, thanks.
Congrats on having the strength to post that. And I hope you find the ability to keep up with the people you care about. It's easy to get lost in a sea of things to do, and sometimes you don't realize how far you've paddled out until you finally try to look back to the shore.
I've only just now realized that I put this in the absences section and said nothing about being absent. Well, to put it bluntly, I grew tired of WoW RP. Again. This isn't the first time I've dropped off the face of CoTH, and it may not be the last. If this continues like it has in the past, I'll be back in oh, lets say 4-6 months... But really, I'm not so sure about that this time.

So consider this my notification of indefinite absence from CoTH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This, my friends, is the end. rentreality 19 2,946 04-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: rentreality