The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Joining
I was introduced to this server from a friend of mine I'm not sure of his name on here. But I have played WoW in the past and enjoyed it. I heard this was a private server for RP and i love to RP. He told me i needed to place something on the forums or something but didn't specify where. So i desided to put it here. What ever is needed from me to join ask me and I'll tell everything that is needed. Please respond soon so i can get to playing. -Arios-
You first need to head to the introduction forums and use the form there to apply to join and become a Peon. That will unlock your server lvls up to lvl 50. To go beyond that, you need to make a character profile. Use the Wiki link on the left of your screen or the stickies on the forums to learn more.
This link will allow you to post your introduction. Your introduction will be reviewed by the staff and, in time, they will post your introduction on the forums and you will then be able to creaye a server account. It shouldn't take more than a handful of days; the GMs have been really awesome with getting them done!

Take your introduction seriously and also make sure to spell check it. They have declined introductions in the past when they weren't well-written. It doesn't need to be an essay, but it does need to be coherent and probably concise!

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borderline RP Addict interested in joining CotH. Bovel 20 3,313 10-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Joining Server Dantheus 1 745 08-14-2008, 04:09 AM
Last Post: zarakk