The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

How long has the Cenarion circle been around?
I'm trying to compose a profile for a druid, but I'm not sure of how long the Cenarion Circle has been around.
According to the Cenarion Circle article on the official World of Warcaft encyclopedia, since shortly after Malfurion became the first mortal druid on Azeroth and the Sundering occurred:

Quote:The first mortal druid on Azeroth was Malfurion Stormrage, who was trained in the druidic arts by the forest demigod Cenarius. After the Great Sundering, further night elves chose to follow in Malfurion's footsteps, and he gladly taught them what he knew. They made this choice out of reverence for nature and a desire to learn. Impressed by Malfurion's knowledge and conduct, the green Dragon Aspect, Ysera, saw the worth and potential of races other than dragons. She invited the druids to visit her realm, the Emerald Dream.

Malfurion's exceptional abilities and intuitive grasp of druidic magic made him the unquestioned leader of the Cenarion Circle. However, Malfurion has recently fallen into a mysterious coma, and so the leadership has fallen to Fandral Staghelm. Malfurion, Fandral, and Hamuul Runetotem all carry the rank of archdruid.
So, you're looking at a period of time of maybe no more than ten thousand years.
That works perfectly. My NElf will be relatively young. (About 420, more or less), so I wanted to make sure that it would make sense to be in the organization, thank you.
Absolutely, and my pleasure! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, that link I provided in my reply is an excellent resource. I referenced in when writing my druid's profile.
Just submitted it, and I think I will enjoy (if I get to :]) playing as her.
Oh, it's a she? Consider this quote really quick:

Quote:Until the end of the Third War, all druids in the Cenarion Circle were men, and almost all were night elves. Women druids and druids from other races are not necessarily a recent development, but until the war, such druids were relatively rare and often had no affiliation with the Cenarion Circle.
Women were not members of the Cenarion Circle, though there were women druids.
Well, guess I'll have to scrap it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... three years is a long time... Rowgen 7 1,544 07-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  What a Long Strange Trip it's Been... aroes 5 1,236 06-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  Woah. Six years is a long time. Harmonic 7 1,862 01-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  How long ago? Wuvvums 14 2,333 04-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  How long should i wait? CosmicSauce 1 761 09-08-2010, 05:38 PM