The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

OOC Class Change to better fit ICly?
Well! I've been thinking about changing my character Drumgar's OOC class to warrior(from rogue) because it would better represent his IC class(he's never really done anything roguey at all, most people who I RP with end up not noticing he's a rogue), and in addition to training to become a Gladiator, I asked the GMs ingame, and they debated, and said my best bet would be to ask on the forums. I don't see much harm in it, so that's all.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
I know that Krilari did this for his character Sareen a few weeks back. From what I recall, he was given the okay as long as he didn't significantly change the background of his already approved character. Once he got the okay, he deleted his character and rerolled Sareen as a shaman; she was then leveled to 80. I believe that he incorporated the shift in class into his character's current story arc.

Edit: I should reiterate that he did get the thumbs up before doing this. Not that anyone should read my post and decide to delete his character to reroll.
Piroska Wrote:I know that Krilari did this for his character Sareen a few weeks back. From what I recall, he was given the okay as long as he didn't significantly change the background of his already approved character. Once he got the okay, he deleted his character and rerolled Sareen as a shaman; she was then leveled to 80. I believe that he incorporated the shift in class into his character's current story arc.

Edit: I should reiterate that he did get the thumbs up before doing this. Not that anyone should read my post and decide to delete his character to reroll.

Did Sareen level themselves? I was told GMs did not level re-rolled characters. I did a similar thing with my troll. Was a priest, re-rolled as shaman since she decided to learn that path.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
No, I don't believe he did so. Someone leveled his character. I think.
Drumgar's not a warrior? Haha, I've rp'd with him for ages now and always thought he was one...

I don't see a problem with it really.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
I heard that the GMs are not -required- to level them, like when you have an approved profile, not like that. Anywho...

Edit!: Kretol took care of it for me, so issue resolved. Maybe keep it open to address a final say for this issue for all plays? I unno, but thank your Kretol!
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  .addrpitem command change Herastean 8 1,477 10-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Possible change to something FlyingSquirrel 12 1,846 06-23-2011, 03:00 PM