The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

It is Time! Downtime (5/12-5/14)
Yes, I'm afraid it's time!

Server will be coming down shortly, and won't be back until sometime Friday afternoon. Something to take note of, sometime today or tomorrow I'll be making a thread of interest that folks will want to take a look at.
Kretol Wrote:sometime today or tomorrow I'll be making a thread of interest that folks will want to take a look at

... Not only does the server come down, but you perked my curiousity now too. H'aww, why must you torment me/us so!?
/Jak 13 Waits for the server to come back on... still waits... still waits... still waits... "D'aaaarn it ! he said Friday..." Facepalm
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
I would like to bring it to everyone's attention that I think the countdown skipped 00:03 seconds. . .

Also, no CotH! Nooo. [Insert tears here]
Quick question, Kret, I got no idea what your afternoon means in my time? what's "Friday afternoon" for the Europians?
[Image: 8.jpg]
Loxmardin Wrote:
Kretol Wrote:sometime today or tomorrow I'll be making a thread of interest that folks will want to take a look at

... Not only does the server come down, but you perked my curiousity now too. H'aww, why must you torment me/us so!?

This. D:
I may know something of the thing he's referring to regarding the thread he shall post.

Unless it's something different to what I was thinking of. Then I have no idea.

Also, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT SHALL STOP ME FROM DOING HOMEWORK NOW!?
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Noo, my daily routine of waking up in the morning and getting on coth is ruined now. :( Time to get homework done, I guess. :>
Good luck fumigating!
Little by little, one travels far.
sunday12321 Wrote:Quick question, Kret, I got no idea what your afternoon means in my time? what's "Friday afternoon" for the Europians?

Aye, even a guess of around what time for GMT-ers would be nice.

Regardless hope what is going on works for the best.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

You could always look at the server clock and compare the time to yours and then figure the rest out from there. : >
sunday12321 Wrote:Quick question, Kret, I got no idea what your afternoon means in my time? what's "Friday afternoon" for the Europians?

Should mean more or less ... the night between friday and saturday.
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right Boo?"
Minsc
Loxmardin Wrote:You could always look at the server clock and compare the time to yours and then figure the rest out from there. : >
This. Just as a reminder, server time is GMT -7 (Pacific, which is GMT -8 normally, but due to DST is -7 currently).
Kretol Wrote:sometime today or tomorrow I'll be making a thread of interest that folks will want to take a look at.

Kretol, you tease. Don't make me watch that Shake Weight video again...

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Yesh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright, It's Time... Kretol 22 11,327 01-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Xigo
  Reminder: Upcoming Downtime (5/12-5/14) Kretol 2 1,245 05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Last Post: DrinkArizona
  For real this time? Kretol 9 2,797 01-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  3.1.3 - It is time! Kretol 13 3,010 07-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Aruen