The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pre-Cata Text RP
This was a tiny thought that passed my mind, why not let us make profiles for characters using Cataclysm races and classes for text role play before it comes out? I mean, we already have a good idea of what's going on with them (Goblins more than Worgen) and it would be a good chance to get these characters out and known about before the expansion comes out.

NOTE: I'll re-write this when I have more time into a more coherent post, this is just here to get the general idea across, as I don't really need to add that much more.
I think this is a great idea, then we can discover already the lores about it ;)
But tough, I hope not everyone will roll on a worgen or goblins then there wouldn't be other races left :D
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
Sounds a good idea, but you'd have to get characters approved likely before using them in the Text Rp though likely.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Good idea, though I prefer to just wait for Cataclysm a bit more. :mrgreen:
We've been discouraging people from doing any "Cata RP" before it comes out. Why? We don't know -anything- about what it's going to be like, till it's actually out. Sure, we can speculate till we are blue in the face.

With Deathknights, what we had figured was going to happen... was completely and utterly wrong. We don't wish to do that with Cata.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

People seem to have misunderstood my masterfully crafted thread. I meant by this that we would be role playing races and such that are becoming playable once Cataclysm comes out, with text, in the "current" point in time. As in it hasn't happened yet, we're just opening them up so we can play those characters a bit and get them known. I know this would cause some problems, mostly with Worgen since if I recall, they're still humans locked behind a giant wall right now, but we could still role play something like a Goblin or a Night Elf Mage learning the arts of the arcane in secret or making his pilgrimage to Darnassus from Grim Batol. Again, just a passing suggestion nothing needed.
I can't be more plain that to say "We don't want people to play stuff involving Cata" right now.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

No cata preps in the slightest icly, though oocly I would suggest thinking of a possible plan on what your character will be up to for the events that pass, though, as we all know, things are subject to change, so I wouldn't set it in stone if I were you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RP locations (Cata) Nick 35 5,512 05-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Micheru
  New Website Text Stormgald 9 1,560 09-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Stormgald
  Cata Cata... mangaboy111 16 2,900 01-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel