The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

We needs more Tokens.
Cause when has -this- not been suggested?

Yeah, It's a unoriginal idea, no doubt. But seriously, I think an extra token system would spare some people alot of heartache. Allow me to tell you my tale.

Today, I need 50 Large Fangs in order to level one of my characters Jewelcrafting.

Now, some of you might already be saying "Well, why don't you ticket it?"

Because. A Silver Token only grants you a stack of one particular item.

Large Fangs come in a stack of -5-. I needed 50.

I would need 10 Silver Tokens for the amount of Large Fangs I needed.

3500 Gold. For items that would cost me 5g on the AH normally. That vendor for 75 copper.

Since I'm not in the habit of buying things from the dollar store for a MILLION DOLLARS (Cackling), I farmed for them.

For three hours. And came up with 25 Large Fangs. And knowing my luck, one of you is going to tell me that they are Sold in Arathi Basin (Hint: I looked everywhere, they weren't.)

So, why not have cheaper tokens for acquiring things like Reagents, Gems, Scrolls and Enchants?
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Oh, I totally agree. When I leveled Sprinkles' Tailoring and Itotia's leatherworking, I about wanted to die with the amount of grinding I had to do and tokens I had to put up to get stacks of items.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
http://www.wowpedia.org/Guide_to_levelin ... ing_to_300

I'm already dreading the 40 flasks of Mojo.

Perhaps we could have Reagent/Consumable item requests in a topic instead of tickets. That way they don't clutter up the Silver Token requests.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
(That is why I hoard all those useful things, next time you need anything, just ask.)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Totally, TOTALLY agree.

This would make it SO much easier for those of us with professions like engineering, which (in retail) rely heavily on auction houses because recipies pull stuff from EVERY profession.

I have a friend making Mageweave bolts for me, but I have no idea where to get spider silk without grinding for it :<
Torrek | Troll Rogue/Engineer | Currently Shuffling between Booty Bay and Rachet, looking for work and perfecting his designs |Torrek's Journal
Oroth Kodohorn | Tauren Hunter | Wandering the Plains of Kalimdor | Chieftan of the Kodohorn Tribe
I totally agree! I have problem with leveling the Jewelcrafting without some reagents too...

Actually, an idea came to my mind... what about vendors for the professions in WSG/AB, where you can find everything you may need and is not available in Arathi Basin?
Good idea.
I approve.
Good idea, but what happened to the other post where someone suggested tokens that bump your skill up to 450 (or whatever max skill is)?

Oh. btw OPer, lots of flasks of mojo at ZF. Hit me up if you need help getting mats for your profession leveling, I would be glad to help you grind for the items until a helpful system is released.
-Michael

[Image: badge.jpg]
WTF is up with this? ^
Vagabond Wrote:Good idea, but what happened to the other post where someone suggested tokens that bump your skill up to 450 (or whatever max skill is)?

Oh. btw OPer, lots of flasks of mojo at ZF. Hit me up if you need help getting mats for your profession leveling, I would be glad to help you grind for the items until a helpful system is released.

I thought it was because THOSE sort of tokens weren't feasible, like there wasn't a GM command to bump people up to 450, or a code. Meanwhile bringing profession items together might be tedious but doable on the GM's part.
Oh, sorry. Didn't read the rest of that topic, so I didn't know.
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^
I am dreading this. I mean think of it...it will be a pain later on.

Why not make a limit, for each item. People shall get used to it in time.
Dulche et decorum est.Pro patria muori.

[Image: awawwaw.gif]

Only in death...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition: Get the silver tokens back! Kenert 19 2,394 01-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Profile tokens FlyingSquirrel 9 1,388 12-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Silver tokens for holiday gifts! Wuvvums 10 1,258 12-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Pesim
  Silver Tokens and the Gruntship faction... HeroLief 4 902 09-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Last Post: HeroLief
  Bind-to-account Tokens Gwenadrael 14 2,271 03-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Gwenadrael