The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Authenticating...
Good morning/ night/ afternoon, lovely CoTH goers. I recently patched to 3.3.5 and got to the proper build and what not and tried logging in, I validated and connected no problem, usual speed and all that. Then I got to authenticating and it paused, I waited a little for it to authenticate, and after about ten minutes, it said I was disconnected from the server, so the question I ask to you is, what do I do to remedy my predicament?

Edit: Even worse! I realized I was silly and did not try repairing, so I went to repair and the WoW repairer was missing, searched my WoW folder, and repair wasn't to be found.

Edit: Oh wait... The 5:00AM-ness is getting to me, I found repair and am repairing now, still feed back would be nice.
Hrm, turns out I forgot to click save when I changed my realmlist back to CoTH, just goes to serve a lesson, always double check your realmlist kiddos!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Stuck on "Authenticating" bobbelord 24 4,297 04-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Connecting, Authenticating, Handshaking, THHBBB Lugburz 4 1,427 02-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Lugburz
  Authenticating...Authenticating... Jason 3 912 06-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Jason