The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Account Stuck on "Authenticating"
Hello I just registered here on Conquest of the Horde.

I've deleted cache, tripple checked my realmlist, I've done everything but every time I try to log in it get's stuck on "Authenticating"

Please someone help me?
The server is offline at the moment, friend.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Oh my god I don't believe it... All that cursing for nothing :( why does it say people are online then? :S
The server is, in fact, online. The error is not on CotH's end.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I may be wrong, for I've not access to WoW at the moment. But from the fuss I've seen on the forums and in the shoutbox, it seems the most viable guess.

EDIT: My bad. Sorry.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Wait so the servers are online? why am I having trouble then?

Edit: Now it's stuck on "Handshaking"
Sometimes the server has connectivity issues from certain areas only. They usually go away on their own after less than a day. It's annoying, but doesn't happen often.
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
It's been a day now though and it still get's stuck on authenticating :/ sometimes it get's stuck on handshaking though..
I downloaded this http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...3-5a-12340 and I've tried but it's not working... But how come there is no Launcher.exe? even though you dont use it don't you have to have one?
No it's just WoW.exe

Make sure you have change your realmlist, and if this isn't working perhaps it is to do with your firewall.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

that's the realmlist right?
turned of firewall and it still gets stuck on "handshaking"
I even tried it on my laptop now, still not working..
No idea then sorry
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Somebody must know what to do...!
Random aside, can you log into account management? If you can, you know it's a problem with your install, the realmlist, or how you're accessing the program. If you can't, something somewhere is wrong with your account information.

Edit: No absolutes, of course, but it might give us some direction.
Yeah, I can get into account management
And like I mentioned above this is the WoW I'm using

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...3-5a-12340
You also mentioned in that thread that you swapped out the realmlist in the install, even though the provided one was correct for me. According to that file, I've got:

Code:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

And, just for confirmation, you are attempting to log into the server using Wow.exe and not the launcher? I don't know if the install even comes with the launcher, but it's just safe to check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck at 45FPS? falcophoenix 2 756 08-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Last Post: falcophoenix
  Stuck at 'Connected' Etmosril 3 1,042 10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Connecting, Authenticating, Handshaking, THHBBB Lugburz 4 1,427 02-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Lugburz
  Body and Ghost stuck in lava. Grimnir 2 2,855 08-30-2010, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Grimnir
  Authenticating... kindle135 1 656 06-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Last Post: kindle135