The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...
Garrosh is acting Warchief...
Because Thrall is busy holding the Maelstrom. Fuckin go Thrall.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veWzPh3OHkg[/youtube]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
It's so beautiful D:
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
...Like a boss? xD
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Wow! Nice find!

I suggest people click it to go to Youtube and maximise it in HD for full effect. They did a really nice job of it!

Epic!

EDIT: Honestly, Cataclysm makes Witch King look like a piece of poop. Hunters losing ammo, they're also losing mana and getting focus, warlocks losing soul-shards as an item, druids getting Eclipse... whatever that is. And check out the latest talent builds (still in beta, so not finished yet).
Ignorance is bliss, so shut up!
I was about to rage pretty hard there, since Garrosh can never take Thrall's place, but seeing as how Thrall is basically now a FREAKIN' TITAN and Garrosh is still his lesser...

I'm cool with it. And to those who say he "ISNT S TRUE TITAN"... he's holding up the Maelstrom. That's some Atlas style shit right there.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I didn't see much epicness thar : o
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
O.o I thought this was common knowledge that Garrosh is only acting Warcheif... its on Thralls Wiki that thrall is kinda busy with saving the world and what not. I'm looking forward to the expantion where Thrall goes home and has a rage fit beating the tar out of Garrosh for being a buffoon.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
I heard that Garrosh kills the Taurens' chief on charges of treason and kicks out the trolls, blood elves and undead from Orgrimmar, is any of that true?
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
"Now in charge, Garrosh evicts the majority of non-orc and non-tauren NPCs from central Orgrimmar, believing only they possess the strength to truly defend the city. However, every race is still accounted for and while being a tough leader, Garrosh sees value in all the races that belong to the Horde and uses them to the best of that value."

Garrosh and Vol'jin get in an argement, and Vol'jin threatens Garrosh. He regrets that he lost his temper, but there is a new troll area in org, so they didn't get booted completely.

From what I understand of Cairne, he was in a duel with Garrosh and lost, he then died in recovery and Garrosh blamed himself, so he flees Thunder Bluff fearing an uprising. It turns out Magatha grimtotem had been poisoning Cairne, which was why he was so easily beaten by garrosh and died. Garrosh then leads an assault to drive the Grimtotems from Thunder Bluff and leaving Baine as leader. Dunno if this is 100%, but it's what has been presented so far.

Garrosh also kills one of his own generals in Stonetalon for killing innocents, even alliance innocents.

We knew he was acting warchief, but I saw it as a good segue into the vid.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Mikain Wrote:From what I understand of Cairne, he was in a duel with Garrosh and lost, he then died in recovery and Garrosh blamed himself, so he flees Thunder Bluff fearing an uprising. It turns out Magatha grimtotem had been poisoning Cairne, which was why he was so easily beaten by garrosh and died. Garrosh then leads an assault to drive the Grimtotems from Thunder Bluff and leaving Baine as leader. Dunno if this is 100%, but it's what has been presented so far.

Cairne is dead!? He was one of my favourite Warcraft characters! Why are Blizzard adamant on killing off their coolest characters? Arthas, Kael'thas and Illidan are also gone... who next? Thrall, Tyrande and Jaina? Then they introduce characters that no-one cares about, like Varian Wyrnn.

I don't really like the direction Blizzard are going with the lore, but I guess that's another discussion.

It's cool to see the Maelstrom, even if it does look a little "small" in comparison to it's size on the map screen.
Ignorance is bliss, so shut up!
Quote:Cairne is dead!? He was one of my favourite Warcraft characters! Why are Blizzard adamant on killing off their coolest characters? Arthas, Kael'thas and Illidan are also gone... who next? Thrall, Tyrande and Jaina?

Similiar thoughts here, although arguably a character introduced in WoW is unlikely to get enough story focus for us to make a favorite out of them given it is an MMO. It would probably take Warcraft 4 to get new characters to be of equal replacement to the likes of the ones you mentioned.
Or just pop out more Kael'Thas's/Baron Rivendares
IT WAS MERELY A SETBACK!
Mikain Wrote:Garrosh also kills one of his own generals in Stonetalon for killing innocents, even alliance innocents.
"YOU ARE....DISMISSED!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdN5qSRguc0[/youtube]
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
Uhh, I'm sorry, but this holds no truth.

NOBODY is entering me.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Im glad they atleast found a better way to kill off Blood hoof. The original way that was leeked was that Cairn was killed for Treason and that made me want to quit wow forever. Inspite of popular belief my fave race are the tauren and not the orc. XD So being told Cairn dies sent me into a rage rant far worse than the likes that was seeen when I was told that illidan dies to that no name huntress from the warcraft 3 expansion.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thrall's New Body model therew 14 2,282 01-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Ketoth
  Good old new Thrall model Mikain 29 4,013 08-14-2010, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Mayson