The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Character, the Succubus/Human <---how do I pull this off?
I'm a bit new to the server, so I hope I'm putting this in the right spot.

On my last roleplay server, my main/favorite roleplay was Lilitia, a young Succubus living secretly in human form, peacefully running/bar-tending a tavern in Elwynn, preferring the quiet life of making her customers happy. To facilitate this, one of the items I had was a "Succubus Morph" trinket that could morph her from human to Succubus, and back when I removed the aura. She only ever showed this form in case of threats to her livelihood or those she cared about. I'd also given her the Succubus spells on a second action bar for when/if she took this form - Lash of Pain and Seduction.

I'm not as confident about reaching her spells here, but are there any items or ways to give the option of shifting forms when/if appropriate within a roleplay? Does this server have custom items like this so that I could facilitate her character?

Thank you for your time ^_^
I'm as close to 100% sure as possible without being exactly 100% sure that you won't be able to play a succubus.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
c0rzilla Wrote:I'm as close to 100% sure as possible without being exactly 100% sure that you won't be able to play a succubus.

I've already read through the existing Warcraft Succubus lore, like where they came from and how they act. Indeed, almost all of the time spent with this character would be in her human form. But I wanted to know if there are morph items to swap her skin to that of a Succubus if the point came up in a roleplay.

Or is there a rule against playing this kind of character?
Like he said, I myself am 100% sure this character will not be allowed. Simply because we do not allow people to play demons. And even if you could get a good reason. The GM team would have to give you permission.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Uhh.

I think it would be -at the very least- a special profile. And those need GM permissions.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
From my understanding you cannot play a succubus. Players on Conquest of the Horde are currently restricted to the ten races available in the game itself. Kretol mentioned in the past custom player IDs, but that has not been implemented and I'm not even certain that it will be available post-restart.

Succubi are considered members of the Burning Legion. The Legion is one of the many non-playable races or factions we don't allow on this server!

You can, however, occasionally utilize items that shape your form depending how it is applied. I know that members of the Heretic Circus use them to simulate illusions when they perform. They're not actually becoming any of the creatures that they shift into, however.
Piroska Wrote:Succubi are considered members of the Burning Legion. The Legion is one of the many non-playable races or factions we don't allow on this server!

I have one question, just for clarification - I studied this point specifically in the existing Succubus lore, and while it does say that many of them serve the Burning Legion, those that are linked to a Warlock are not servants of the Legion. So is it conceivable that a Succubus would not be a servant of the Legion under the right circumstances? Or is it the GM's view that this is impossible?
It's just that you're supposed to play the playable races, as someone mentioned. Anyways, here's a guide on what races you can't play so you have an idea on what your character should be.
Regardless of their stance with the Legion, this still doesn't allow you to play one. As noted, members of Conquest of the Horde can currently only play one of the ten (so to be twelve in Cataclysm) races available to them by the retail game. Human, dwarf, night elf, gnome, draenei, orc, Forsaken, tauren, troll, and blood elf -- those are your options!

Hope that this clears up the issue.
I was just curious and I don't plan on having anything to do with this, but wouldn't playing a Warlock's succubus in concept be like the rpers who are ghoul's in characterly to a Death Knight?

While they are kinda different situations it almost sounds similar in concept, but I could imagine both the succubus and Warlock would be kill on sight in any factioned area, that and your character would be dependent off of another player character.

And when I talk of ghouls I mean Aurel <3
Wuvvums Wrote:I was just curious and I don't plan on having anything to do with this, but wouldn't playing a Warlock's succubus in concept be like the rpers who are ghoul's in characterly to a Death Knight?

While they are kinda different situations it almost sounds similar in concept, but I could imagine both the succubus and Warlock would be kill on sight in any factioned area, that and your character would be dependent off of another player character.

And when I talk of ghouls I mean Aurel <3

Exactly what I was thinking. However, there are some places that would not care about fel-magic, such as the Undercity. In addition, though I'm not sure how possible it is, the succubus could disguise herself and pretend to be merely a compatriot of the warlock until they are behind closed doors. But you have a point in the fact that the character would be dependent; an uncontrolled succubus would most likely not be allowed due to the Burning Legion ties.

P.S. Aurel is awesomeness /sagenod
What a holy person I am...
[Image: badge.jpg]

[Image: badge.jpg]
Yeah, but now that I think of it it's not the same.

A ghoul was originally one of the playable races while the succubus is not. I think that sort of changes the situation, does it not?
A ghoul can easily be represented by a Forsaken warrior, a succubus would need something extra, like a new class and such since they have their own spells and abilities that differ from any other class in the game.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I knew this had been brought up before. Something like it, anyway. Link to the post I made back in January of '09 is here.

It's possible, but they're special profiles. It also requires a warlock to be bound to.

Long, long time ago, back in the olden days before the first restart, when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, one of our GMs was RPing the succubus of her boyfriend, and I was RPing his felguard. It's a neat concept, but it's very difficult to pull off, and can be hard to do convincingly when you're not a GM with the ability to change your own model with a macro.

Edit: As far as classes go, Succubi abilities are kinda-sorta just variations on Rogue abilities, and Felguard abilities are kinda-sorta just variations on Warrior abilities. I don't think this would be a problem.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
DaigonDella Wrote:
Piroska Wrote:Succubi are considered members of the Burning Legion. The Legion is one of the many non-playable races or factions we don't allow on this server!

I have one question, just for clarification - I studied this point specifically in the existing Succubus lore, and while it does say that many of them serve the Burning Legion, those that are linked to a Warlock are not servants of the Legion. So is it conceivable that a Succubus would not be a servant of the Legion under the right circumstances? Or is it the GM's view that this is impossible?

Just like hunters capture beasts and tame them, a warlock captures a demon. However, demons have some form of sentience, so they won't exactly sway to the warlock's side. (Would you if you were enslaved by something weaker then you?)

So all demons serve the burning legion in one way or another, but Warlocks can enslave some temporarily for their own use.
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut