The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Act For Azeroth
Act For Azeroth

[Image: 6h3uh2.png]

Welcome to the Act For Azeroth Guild Page.

In this guild, we make sure that everyone in Azeroth has a great amount of entertainment. We make sure that everyone is fully entertained when they are bored, and that people see what they want, whether that be a reinactment, or a simple made play.

Ranks:

President - Ryane
Director - Pending
Producer - Pending
Script Writer - Pending
Actor - Pending
Backstage - Pending
Applying - Pending

The stage of where the shows will be put on is currently being discussed. The first play will be put on when we find a good place. Any suggestions would be perfect for where to put on the plays and reinactments.

Stage Area:
[Image: 2h7q7et.jpg]

Lower City of Shattrath

I will keep this guild post simple, and add on anything related to questions that will be asked in this thread. Thank you for reading this Guild Post.

Also, if you are interested in joining, contact Ryane ICly in any way possible. There would be these posters all around major cities.
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
I was planning a similar guild. But I fail at leading guilds. Soooooooo...

I'll join this one, if you let me.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
With the new .addrpitem command, making acting outfits and the likes will be UBERWTFAWESOME.

Consider me in. I'll probably roll a Human for this here olde troupe of thine acting-e.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Great, I'll be updating this topic in a little bit, so it looks much more professional.

Spoiler:
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
Yes, I might also join in this guild. We once had an OOC theater performance. We did it in an instance that had an opera house. I don't remember which one. However, you'll pretty much need a GM for that.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I talked to Kretol and it is impossible to clear out that instance currently, so, I'll have to find another stage or have a GM spawn a stage somewhere.

Spoiler:
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
We could use the available RP places, as Ships and that.

A ship would be cool, right?
Will it be cross-faction?
Traid Wrote:I talked to Kretol and it is impossible to clear out that instance currently, so, I'll have to find another stage or have a GM spawn a stage somewhere.
During the 2007 BlizzCon event The Tauren Chieftains performed outside of Shattrath. As I recall, they were on a fairly large stage that might be suitable. I've attached a copy of the model's appearance to this message. It's pretty ostentatious, but it's one of the only stages currently in-game.

[attachment=1]

There is one other stage model that I can find in the model viewer, but it wouldn't let me zoom in on it to get a clearer idea of what it is. It appears to be a stage from the Tournament Grounds in Icecrown. I managed to get my butt there and think that I've located what it is. You can see an example of it at 74, 24 in Icecrown.

[attachment=0]
As you can see, it's much smaller (the dwarf should put it into perspective!), but it's far more simple.
The current possibe stage will probably be the one we are using, just to be creative, and we have found out what our first play will be, but I won't ruin the surprise!

Spoiler:
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
Ectint, an actor and an illusion mage at your service, sir!
Great, ust whisper Ryane in game sometime OOCly.

Spoiler:
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
There is a theater stage in Karazhan. It's really cool and looks -exactly- like a real theater.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
Speaking of Karazhan, it's the one place I would like to see cleaned out of mobs and cleaned up as to be used by an actual noble family.
Preferably all NPC's.
Torn, I think that's the instance I was talking about. It worked brilliantly as a stage in teh OOC theatre event. It has two problems, though. First: mobs. you need to be phased by a GM to avoid the mobs or the mobs need to be cleared completely. Second; It's an intance. There can only be a maximum of ten people inside in a single party. Which limits the amount of actors and spectators to a very low amount.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Azeroth Postal Service BeepBoop 2 1,091 08-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Attention Citizens of Azeroth! Whorak 15 3,514 06-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Whorak
  Gladiators of Azeroth Katava 0 671 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Katava
  Azeroth Wild Riders [Open, Crime Guild] Bingles 10 1,950 10-15-2012, 12:11 PM