The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Probably a Cache problem but deleting that isn't fixing this
Alright so I log in, everything cool... Except for everyone is naked save for weapons and my items are question marks! I've deleted my Cache folder a few times and tryed logging in again and again and it's not doing anything to solve the problem. I also looked into the "Purge your cache folder" topic but that didn't seem to offer any help either.
The question mark thing can be fixed by installing the Custom Item fixer, of which there's a sticky in the General forum.

Regarding naked characters, you'll have to get the Goggles from Mok'tar on GM Island. If that doesn't fix it, you're one of the bugged ones, and you'll have to create another trash character in the last character slot, and it should be fixed on your other characters.
Do not, do not, do not delete your cache to resolve this problem. What is happening is that you are encountering people using custom items. The first time you encounter each of them it doesn't properly load, but it will hopefully load the following time. When you delete your cache, you're actually deleting all of the items that you've encountered, effectively rendering everyone naked -- again.

If you go to GM Island inside the large building you can find a large orc named Mok'tar. He sells goggles on the second page that will turn everyone into either an orc or a gnome when you put them on. They will, however, dress everyone since it sort of makes it like you're encountering that item for the second time. Just pop them on and off every time you encounter a naked person.

Edit: AGAIN! Ket~tol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems HeroLief 115 124,688 01-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: lordnathal
  Problem connecting to Wiki Whorak 3 1,189 10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Whorak
  Simplistic Problem thenovaprospect 4 1,021 05-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  A Scarring Problem - Launch Error Scar 15 3,816 05-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Deleting not working Ormica 12 1,605 10-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Ormica