The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Wizard is Never Late...
Nor am I! Just posting to note that I was gone for a week, visited the Old Man, I didn't really have much time to get on a computer between carrying these massive chunks of concrete (my dad decided to tear down the stair in front of the house and build a new one, I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time) and reading a few books from the amazing series about the Black Company.

I'm not posting just because I hold the vain idea that anyone is interested in my doings but also to state that I'll probably be (mostly) absent for another day or two while I finish the last book of the Black Company series and deal with some other pressing matters IRL.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Welcome back! Hope the concrete didnt hurt your back. ;)
Glonick
A gnomish engineer, intrigued by explosive devices. A recruit of The Regiment, mostly referred to as "Demoman" or "Demoboy".

Joseph Smith
A human warrior, hoping to travel to distant lands.
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Knaw, just messin'. It had to be done.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Did you arrive precisely when you meant to? And good to have you back all the same!
Little by little, one travels far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little late, but still. Drust 1 702 04-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  It's not too late for apologies 4 1,151 02-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: JackofBlades