The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

It's not too late for apologies
I wanted to apologize for my very obnoxious behavior these days. I deserved my permanent ban and my actions led to a permanent IP ban. I am saddened, yet, I feel free. My trolling has brought much anger to people's hearts and I regret doing so. Kretol, if you take your time to read this, then you most likely know that I am using a proxy to enter.

Proxy's are very useful for these kinds of things... Heh. But I'm not making any more accounts to troll, beg and apologize, no. However, read this carefully and try to understand.

I'm not coming back, it seems, Heh. But before I go, I want to apologize to the many I have offended, trolled and made feel uncomfortable. I was never serious, I never am. Of all people on CotH, I am most likely the -least- serious. I am that low. Still, my apologies stand and I hope for them to be accepted by the community! This has gone for -too- long and I believe I have done ENOUGH. If at least one of you accepts my apology, then please, remember me as something other than "the guy who got a perma IP" or the "thee troll". I have made OOC friends (as hard as it is to believe) here, on CotH and I think this community will survive a long time and go a long way, a way with many challenges and traps. Don't tolerate the others like myself. They're simply lowlifes that have nothing to do and a, dare I say, shit load of time on their petty hands. Oh god, I can't believe I am confessing this, but... I will miss CotH and its fails and wins.

You might be wondering what happened to all my chars. He's a short overview:

-Kreyalor died at the hands of Niarrin, Mythor, Cloria and Patrick, back at Ashenvale. He was a good man and didn't live the day to see his son grown up.

-Jezbek spent the rest of her days in the jungles of Stranglethorn, hidden, practicing her voodoo on poor little thangs.

-Vezim killed himself to prove to Celes that he loved her, freezing his vital organs with the help of his knowledge of Arcane.

-Draenok kept on with his writing of children poetry and short tales. Poor old man, he didn't live for too long, for he didn't want to kill innocent. One day, he was found dead, dissolving into ash, sitting on a cradle chair, in the inn at Booty Bay. In his hands, a note; "A storm is coming."

-Tinger went back to Ironforge, where he continued with his teachings of tinkering the auto-tune. (this leaves for Mika to make a character to learn to/and tinker auto-tune devices for Coriv and his gang of rappers.)

-Sedrick was incinerated for conspiracy in the Catacombs.

That's about it.

(The people must know. I am tempted to post this on the forums, but won't. And thank you, if you ever read this. Thank you. Also, this was posted on the forums for the reason of Kretol hunting me down. Or any other GM for that matter)
<3.
See you around, bro.

Mythor's mounting Kreyalor's head on a plaque, when he recovers from his wounds.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Refreshing to see such a mature post with understanding of what you have done and the acceptence of the consequences. I am certain you will be missed... Sometimes ;) and I wish you all the best of luck in whatever may follow.
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
...No comment that wont get me banned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admition and Apologies. CappnRob 16 6,624 01-17-2015, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Apologies Gunnash 5 2,299 01-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  A little late, but still. Drust 1 702 04-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  A Wizard is Never Late... Nostra 3 876 08-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Errata