The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Red Alliance
"This is for the Glory of your homes. For the sanctity of your Mothers. For the protection of your Motherland! While the True Forces of the Alliance act in lands for the same goal, so shall we who act in the far Western Lands. For we, the Red Alliance, will go forth and claim the lands owned by the Vicious Mongrels of the Horde, from the unearthly claws of the Natives, and from the very grip of Natures grasp. Azeroth is destined to belong to the Alliance, my comrades. And if the Alliance is to busy to take it for themselves, then We Shall!" - Commander Gunter Ivanonich

--------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Info.

The Red Alliance is accepting all members of the Alliance, willing to risk life and limb for the glory of the Alliance. To go to Kalimdor and claim it's lands. And yes, this is somewhat of a spinoff of the Soviet Unions Red Army during World War 2. So with that said here are ranks.

Our Goals

We of the Red Alliance seek to free hostile lands of their keepers so they can better embrace the might and sovereignty of the Alliance. This is essentially specific areas of Lordaern, Alterac, Kalimdor, and quite possibly even remote areas of Northrend.

We currently have no opposing force, however it may end up being the Bloodsworn if I cannot lay the Hammer and Nail down on a concept-force I have been thinking of.

Think of it as a form of.. the United States' "Manifest Destiny" from way-back-when.

Members

Our members can contain any of the vast numbers of the Alliance. Human, Gnome, Dwarf, Draenei, Night Elf and so on. However it is highly recommended that the character have some love for the Alliance, as most of the guild will be Fanatical about the Alliance.

We also expect for players to maintain a level of Respect for their higher ups, at least when they are around. I also would like to mention that Commissar's and Officer's have the ability and full authority, when appropriate, to shoot any Cowards, Traitors, or Dissenters. If you want to leave the Red Alliance, you may do so, but unless you want the chance of your character being shot at, please bring it up ICly to an Officer or Commissar if they are available.

Now that is out of the way I can get to the sweetness of this all.

Guild Ranks

Commander - Supreme Leader of the Red Alliance
Current is Gunter Ivanonich

Officer - Highest Ranking Officials, have access to many important things.
-None, max is 3 Officers-

Commissar - Second Highest Ranking Officials. They are common amongst the soldiers of the Red Alliance.
-Senior Lieutenant Alyona Manich
Max is 5 Commissars-

Captain - Highest Ranking Soldier, can requisition many things.
-Captain Christoph Candlejack-

Sergeant - Second Highest Ranking Soldier, Most of these usually lead their own squads.
-None-

Private - Cannon Fodder
-None-

-----

Soldier Packages

The Red Alliance is Mainly Tech Based. This means most soldiers will be issued a Rifle during battle. Weapons that can be issued are as follows.

Rifle
Shotgun
Prototype Bi-Pod Machine Gun (Overheats quickly.)
Sniper Rifle
Medical Equipment
Engineering Equipment
Gnomish Grenades
Goblin Rocket Launchers
Mobile Radio Kit
Smoke Grenades
Handgun (Similar to a crappy 6-Shooter)
Flamethrower

----

Sub-Ranks

Sub-Ranks are also important. They tell who is what with whom.

Heavy Weapons
They carry the Prototype Machine Gun and a Goblin Rocket Launcher.

Sniper
They get the Sniper Rifle, and some Smoke Grenades.

Rifleman
Rifle and a couple of Gnomish Grenades

Shotgun Man
Gets the Shotgun and Mobile Radio Kit.

Medic
They will get a Handgun and Field Medical Equipment.

Technician
They will get a Handgun, Gnomish Grenades, Flamethrower, and Engineering Equipment.
----------------------

Squads

Alto Squad
-Captain Christoph
-

------
Missions

Training

New recruits will be training hard before being sent out for anything real. To assess their knowledge of Warfare and Modern Technology.

As of yet there isn't really a Uniform, however if people join and are active.. and if I can come up with one, I may implement a Uniform later on.

Whisper Gunter in-game or send me a PM here on the forums for more info.

---------------

Have questions about the Guild? Feel free to ask me in-game, send me a PM, or post right here on the Thread. In fact I am encouraging you to post your thought's and questions.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Interesting use of gnomish technology and a take on "soviet warcraft" if I do say so myself. Best of luck then my friend. I may assist you with this venture at some point.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Is it just me or the subranks, and their equipment, are similar to Team-Fortress 2? Could be just me, though.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Actually this is based off of several things, The Red Army, TF2, Quake 4, and a couple other things. But hey if you are interested let me know and I'll start up some kickass events.

Looks interesting. I'll have to give it a go when I have the chance to make a new character.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Now that I have a Captain and a Commissar I might actually be able to do an event today or tomorrow if I can figure a good one out. Anyone would be welcome of course.

Interesting :) I'll be sure to contact you sooner or later with a character concept, this sounds like a fun thing to be part off. ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Alliance of Azeroth Evaszion 6 1,441 10-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Evaszion
  Alliance Volunteer Army ForsakenSoul 3 1,361 11-05-2010, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Rucifel