The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So for character applications
Why do we need to include our forum ID when we're posting on it?

If someone else was posting it for us (for whatever reason), then it'd make sense to include it, but saying that the profile is from Abishua, when I post it seems a bit...redundant.

Any particular reason that's still there?
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
It's for the wiki. The staff members place the approved forums on the wiki, we directly copy and paste the approved post. We don't want to have to go back and add that information ourselves -- which, believe or not, I've done at least three or four dozen times already when formatting profiles.
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply, I guess this thread is useless now, so if you want to delete it that's fine.
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
Technically, it hasn't been a requirement (as in, it wasn't on the template). In the past, it was always me (or whoever ported the profile over) that added in the Player: Playername manually. However, most people have caught on to this and are doing it themselves, which is convenient!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Applications. Vagabond 4 1,099 06-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Benislav