The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Path of Glory: Warlord of the Bloodsworn Honorguard
Kathorg's boots treaded into the deep snow of the Wintergrasp hill forts that the Horde used to survey the warzone from the western front. His eyes narrowed at the quiet battlegrounds and he felt a crisp thud against his left shoulder; the heavy gauntlet of Commander Jurango Deathdealer. Deathdealer's armor was a bright Horde banner of reds and oranges. His fur cloak sliding across the snow left a long path, his voice deep and burly, even by orcish standards.

“So. Gorehallow, do you know why you are here?”

“Reassignment… I am not doing my job right as a Warlord you all said.”

Jurango guffawed and brought a palm to Kathorg's torso, turning to him and turning Kathorg towards himself.

“Oh, you are only half right.”

Kathorg's brow trembled and he coughed in surprise.

“So. You actually plan on not getting my men killed using the hard ass commando that calls me a whelp-humping idiot?”

Jurango paused.

“We had to send Thurgash somewhere. So we chose your Honorguard, hopefully your Farseer can handle him.”

“My farseer?”

“Yes. Mochla Stormcaller, Earthshaker, Frostwolf.”

Jurango lifted a folder up and turned to a table that was carried to them while they were speaking. Kathorg's brow still was twitching. Jurango's hands spread across the table as he spread out papers and nodded to Kathorg.

“And, Drumgar Bloodpaw. A gladiator, stone guard… Warsong, Earthshaker…”

Jurango grunted and looked back to Kathorg.

“I would also like to note, your mate is a pretty little thing. And a scary one when she comes to it.”

Kathorg nodded with a chuckle.

“So now you are keeping logs on my relations and family? What did I do that is so special?”

Jurango shrugged and flipped maps and papers about.

“I make sure to keep tabs on men and women I find interest in.”

“So you are interested in my mate? You know I may have to kill you over that.”

Kathorg smirked as he removed his face guard. Jurango chuckled and waved him off.

“I have a mate. She beats me on occasion, but, I will live.”

Jurango looked across the table at a new arrival, a large orc in black armor. The orc removed his helmet, his scarred face was grim. He grunted and slammed his helm on the table. Jurango and Kathorg almost at the same time grumbled.

“Muzuro…”

The large armored orc span a knife in his palm and slammed the blade into the center of the world map. He snarled and pointed at Jurango.

“You briefed the whelp yet?”

Jurango sighed.

“You and the Doomskull Bloodguard are not needed in this venture… I already have enough trouble from the Hellbourne Honorguard and Doomwargs…”

Murzuro snarled, he slammed his left fist down with a large horde tome, he flipped it open and grunted.

“Over seventy-five occurances of failure to abide by basic command from your Flameheart Brigade… And over… Five hundred… From you…. Gorehallow…”

Kathorg grunted, he shook his head swiftly.

“Grand Centurion Muzuro Ironclaw… You are a legend of para-military operations in all the lands of the Horde. And about those violations…”

Muzuro snarled and slammed the book shut on the table, the snow even around the base of the table moved outward, as if in fear of the soldier's wrath.

“Well…. Whelp. I would hope you know your place among my command here; you have much to learn.”

Jurango stood up straight and dragged his hand across the maps, he looked about and shrugged.

“Sorry Muzuro… But I see no war council here. Lets just focus on the real issue at hand.”

Muzuro rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, the tension bending the air so to speak. Kathorg then nodded to them both.

“Then why am I here in the frozen north away from my troops?”

Jurango nodded. He then motioned to the table and then a pair of young orcish females moved maps and papers aside. Then it all came to be revealed, the world map and marks all over. Jurango grumbled and moved some markers onto the table he nodded gruffly and motioned to Muzuro.

“Muzuro and I have been working with other para-military branches in order to coordinate joint efforts to resolve conflicts with new foes. As well as striking out at potential enemies, but Muzuro and myself, our forces are dealing with Alliance forces mostly. So I suggest we prepare some forces on multiple fronts against enemies that may arise. But the Bloodsworn Honorguard are more suited to these tasks…. But I do not believe you are versed in multiple front warfare… Or some other things.”

Kathorg sighed.

“Tactica I do not understand? What? – “

Jurango snapped at Kathorg.

“You are new to this, shut up and listen.”

Kathorg grunted and bowed his head.

“Of course Commander Deathdealer.”

The trio kept speaking quietly as a tent was erected around them as they spoke by a small peon group wearing Jurango's colors.

Jurango's voice was keeping up throughout the meeting.

“I see a unit of measure for size, weight and distance… Your troops christened the –shakaar-…. My… Can you explain this?”

Kathorg shrugged slightly with a confused grumble.

“Shakaar is one of my Bloodguard… But… Oh. That… See he is a particularly large tauren. So they used the rough size and weight of him to measure things in the field. It is peculiar.”

Jurango was silent, he gave no nod or movement, he just stared. Muzuro sighed and shook his head, ticking a list on his papers. Kathorg looked over and then sighed.

“How in the nether is that a protocol issue?”

Muzuro growled and picked up another book.

“Basic Field Tactica Volume Nine. I trust you are versed in the basics of communication between all organizations of field work that are doing so not for coin, but for honor. We expect the coordination of our activities, we all are tied together. We are the forces of this Horde that are not the damnable military. Trust me… The military does very little right anymore… Garrosh is leading us into slaughter. Just watch… Warsong strategy is not strategy….”

Kathorg froze up at the mention of warsong strategy.

“My mate is a warsong.”

“Then the fraulein is a bitchy one I presume… I would hope you understand that those type die more oft than not before they bear children.”

Kathorg moved forward then Jurango put a hand on his shoulder.

“Easy now… Easy… Muzuro… You too. We are hear as allies…. Not to insult who we lay with or piss each other off…”

Jurango's other hand was deftly placed on his broadsword. Muzuro's hand under the table was on his Morningstar. Kathorg's right hand was on his knife on his right thigh.

A peon walked into the tent with a crate of apples only to back out in fear. Muzuro snarled and Kathorg returned the gesture in kind, Jurango kept silent. A female orcish voice sounded.

“Is it safe to enter or should I call for shaman?”

Jurango lost his grip on his blade, Muzuro and Kathorg looked to the tent entrance. In stepped a normal sized orcish female in her battle gear, red hair drawn back into pig tails. Her eyes were blue and she had a pair of large warriors with her, all three were wearing red and silver. She waved off the men and stepped to the table and placed a hand on Muzuro's shoulder.

“Now. Remove your hand from the weapon please.”

She placed a scimitar's tip into his side, Muzuro dropped his weapon, Kathorg nodded and let go of his knife while giving her a look.

“Blade Mistress Saeda Soulslayer… You seem to be doing well.”

She nearly giggled and then span her sword in her hand and sheathed it, three of its kind were on her, two on her back, two on her hips. Her eyes trailed between everyone at the table and she sighed.

“All the applicable men in my life are taken. Oh no… What will I ever do…”

Her hands were placed on the table as she leaned forward with a smirk, she shrugged and grabbed a folder off the table.

“Goresight… Interesting…”

She looked through the folder nonchalantly. Kathorg sighed and looked back to the table, Jurango already grabbed another book and opened it.

“Kathorg. Are you versed in multiple front tactical surges utilizing magi and keystones?”

Kathorg raised a brow and looked to Jurango.

“Magi and keystones in tactical surges? In what way? What?”

Muzuro sighed and ticked a mark in his book, Saeda punched his shoulder and shook her finger in a ‘cute' way at him. He snarled and erased the mark. Jurango kept speaking.

“See. Our organizations get around so easily to support multiple fronts because, first off, not being the military we have certain luxuries. Muzuro and his men, including Thurgash know we actually are immune to War Crimes unless we commit them on our allies. So… Muzuro's men are not the most tasteful. But the major luxury we have is the use of portal-webway…. Magi and certain crystals allow us to quickly recall and place our troops at Horde bases and settlements across Azeroth and Draenor.”

Jurango nodded as he leaned back in his chair, Kathorg finally taking the chance to sit as well. Saeda walked around the table and sat on Kathorg's lap, looking to Jurango.

“Tell him something useful… Don't want the poor Bloodsworn being left out of the details. Last time that happened was Icecrown…”

Kathorg snarled slightly.

“And I lost many good soldiers… Nearly lost my mate as well.”

Saeda shrugged at the last part of his statement and looked to Muzuro with a baring of her teeth, Muzuro snarled and watched from his seat. Jurango nodded slowly and kept going.

“Gorehallow I called you here to brief you on how we do things now, and it will take some time because I need to bring you up to date with multiple field tactics from myself and several others that will prove useful in your work. And I wish to get you introduced to the system of magi and stones that will allow us to work together more.”

Kathorg nodded and tried to ignore Saeda's presence on his lap.

“Alright. What is the first step?”

Saeda coughed.

“Getting drunk.”

She straightened up and shook her head.

“I mean… Seeing the tactics in action of course. Silly… Gosh, I would never…”

Jurango shook his head and Muzuro ticked a mark on a new page with Saeda's name on it. Kathorg rolled his eyes and then locked his gaze on Jurango.

“When do we begin?”

Jurango closed the book and shook his hand.

“Not just yet Gorehallow.”

Saeda smiled sweetly.

“Patience is a virtue my dear.”

She pinned a dagger next to Kathorg's groin and snarled as she stood. Then she span around him and leaned on the table behind him. Kathorg gulped slightly and then looked back to the table alongside Jurango. Jurango mumbled quietly to him.

“Do not mind Saeda she is just upset lately…”

Kathorg whispered back.

“I could tell… She is just as clingy and hostile as she was in Outland when we all first met… Jurango… I swear that woman is going to kill me.”

“Kathorg… Far from it… I would watch out for your mate however. Saeda is the jealous type.”

Kathorg nodded and the pair sat back up and started to work on the maps again.

Muzuro leaned forward and started working as well. His grim voice left a stale sense of anger in the very air.

“As you are new to this we will have to get you briefed quickly since we are always busy. I left Thurgash to command your pretty little Bloodsworn group because he does not make silly mistakes like you. And… Sadly. Even by my tastes he can be too nice… Warfare has no room for mercy. Remember that Gorehallow. Now… About the tactical surges. You must realize that you must be cruel and efficient if you are going to keep up with the Alliance and other enemies these days. There is no time for you to waste on the politics of prisoners and the like.”

Jurango cut Muzuro off with a snicker.

“Muzuro. We are fighting living breathing enemies… No need to be a machine. We are living beings, not forsaken. And Gorehallow remember there is a time and place for being a killing machine and for being an insightful and fair man.”

Kathorg nodded to Jurango.

“I have only strove to be a better commander.”

Muzuro scoffed.

“You already racked up twenty-eight violations in the past hour… Really? You need to work on a lot of things Gorehallow.”

Jurango stood and nodded to them all.

“We will meet here in a few hours. Make sure your men are ready, except you Gorehallow… You have no soldiers here.”

Saeda leaned over Gorehallow's shoulder and whispered.

“You can borrow some of my soldiers… I wouldn't mind.”

Kathorg winced slightly and stood as well.

“OF course Commander Deathdealer. I say we meet in two hours?”

Saeda sighed and stood up, Muzuro stood, giving them all a hazed glare.

“Of… Course…”

The four left the tent, Kathorg went to his quarters and the others theirs. Saeda though, stopped by her two guards.

“Keep an eye on Gorehallow…”

The two thugs nodded and moved away through the tents and buildings of the fort. Saeda bit her lip and shook her head like a little girl that was upset as she went to her tent.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Two hours later. The same tent was sized up several times and several large tables were within. Many stood inside all doing their work on numerous projects. Jurango and Kathorg entered the tent together, shortly after they came inside, Saeda and Muzuro entered the tent. A troll in hoodoo armor and spikes with shrunken heads of all races all over him greeted Kathorg.

“Kat'org. Nice to see chu afta so lon, da Hai'jin Soulscalps are ready as eva since Ou'lan.”

The trolls made strange gestures and sprinkled dust on Kathorg that spark on impact with his skin. He shrugged.

“Voodoo… Trolls… Those two things just go together right?”

Jurango chuckled as the four of them walked through the tables. A forsaken trio at a table was bickering and one shot another one in the face and he fell backwards, the leader yelled out.

“Apothecary!”

Then two robed figures scooped up the fallen forsaken. The leader saluted the passing group, Jurango nodded to him.

“That is General Gravegrin of the Deathbone Regiment.”

The four of them walked past numerous para-military squadrons and organizations. The Hellwolves, Ironblood Warmongers, Bloodgrin Legion, The 72nd Platoon; A mostly forsaken and blood elven force of rangers and scouts; And of course the most commonly heard name at the tables was of Raze's Reapers. Saeda playfully pushed Kathorg into his seat at their table, as all four of them sat, another new face could be seen. An orcish shaman, his armor cracked and sparked of fire, his molten wolf mask was almost nightmarish. His voice was haunted by smoke that exited his mouth.

“Welcome again warriors to the war room… I have waited. What is the news Commander Deathstike? Grand Centurion Ironclaw? Blademistress Soulslayer? And of course Warlord Gorehallow?”

Jurango nodded with a smile to the new figure.

“There is the infamous Kuldar Mansmelter. Have not seen you since the battles right before Wrathgate. How does this world treat you?”

The figure chuckled and he let a small fire elemental slide across the table and leave a charred mark near Stonetalon.

“Surveying the military as usual… My forces hardly ever are called into action. But… I feel soon I will have work.”

He nodded once and his gaze fell on Saeda.

“Seems the girl is still alive… Well I shouldn't be surprised… Muzuro how many resurrections has it been?”

“Twelve…”

Muzuro opened his book and ticked a page for Kuldar. Kathorg sighed and as he began to reach across the table, Saeda handed him the folder he was eyeing. She gave him a ‘cute' look and smiled, Kathorg simply looked to the side as he took the folder and began looking over the papers. He looked back to Jurango and nodded.

“So. A series of field operations in order to brief me on new activity? And I have no troops so how can I – “

Jurango cut Kathorg off with a grin.

“You are one of my soldiers at the moment. I will have you secondary under myself, but remember. My men are mine to command… It will be like Hellfire again… Good times.”

Kathorg grunted with a blink.

“Very much so…”

Saeda bit her lip nodded.

“Yeah… Like Hellfire..”

Jurango moved markers on the world map before them and the map of Outland. He grunted as he placed even more markers, hundreds of them. Kathorg and the others watched as if it was a normal thing to see thousands of issues needing to be dealt with. Jurango nodded to Kathorg and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

“All those idiots you are fighting I have decided that my allies and myself will fight them as well, we will get at least fourty groups in on this, they will buckle under the weight. We have worse things than those just to deal with. The difficulty of the coming battles will arise because of the massive number of battles that must be fought in quick succession. We will have two types of these. First, skirmishes, these will happen all the time. They are short and easy. Then the battles, larger and more difficult to win, these will actually lead to progress.”

Jurango nodded once and kept speaking as he arranged things on the map.

“Using magi and keystones we will be fighting on multiple fronts in multiple regions across two worlds. This is gonna be a hell of a lot of fun… And. To make things even better, this is almost worse than the Second War when it comes to attrition.”

Muzuro snarled and motioned to Arathi, Grizzly Hills, Nagrand, Desolace.

“Those four regions are great examples of shit storms… I suggest we just kill all hostiles, no questions asked. I do not take prisoners. I do not show mercy to whelps. I will not fail this Horde.”

Saeda sighed an motioned to Blade's Edge, Feralas, Tanaris, the Swamp of Sorrows and Shadowmoon Valley.

“Look about those places. Just a horrible warzone that must be corrected no matter the costs… But of course… We can bend the rules if it is completely necessary, right Gorehallow? Being… Flexible?”

Jurango scowled at Saeda. He motioned to the Barrens, Azshara, the Plaguelands, Dragonblight and Storm Peaks.

“Those are just more examples, and you know I can point just about anywhere… This world and even Outland are being ravaged in chaos and bloodshed since the fall of Arthas. We must all keep ourselves at the ready for anything.”

Kathorg nodded as he looked over the map, he raised a brow and looked to Jurango.

“What is going on with the Alliance involvement?”

Jurango paused and nodded to Kathorg.

“Seems the Alliance para-military are also at work. So we will have a few heads to crack cross faction style like Hellfire again. Remember the Overlook and Stadium?”

Jurango smirked and looked to Muzuro.

“Just like the good old days.”

Muzuro nodded with a grim smirk. Kathorg sighed and shook his head slightly, he then set down the folder. Jurango patted Kathorg on the back a few times.

“Don't worry. You have done well Gorehallow, despite your obvious failures. I am sure we can make a better soldier out of you yet.”

Kathorg shook his head and looked at a Warsong Broach he kept at his belt murming to himself.

“Lirshar… I will be back soon… I swear…”

Saeda across the table saw his actions, her face lost its happiness and she put her tongue on the tip of a sharp canine. She then spoke up.

“What's wrong Gorehallow?”

Kathorg put the broach away and shrugged.

“Just thinking about what is to come is all… I am ready for any training I must undergo.”

Saeda nearly spoke but Jurango smiled and gave his loud approval.

“Good then! We will begin work immediately!”

Jurango stood and pointed to a pair of warriors wearing his colors. Then he nodded to him as he gave them a hand sign.

“Gorehallow. Five minutes before we deploy into the Grizzly Hills for a short venture to deal with some hostiles. Muzuro, will you be sending men?”

Muzuro snarled as he stood.

“I already have men there you slackers.”

Then they all left the table to their respective groups to prepare to head out.

Kathorg and Jurango stood by a group of eight other soldiers of different armors and weapons; but they all wore Jurango's colors and the insignia of their group. Jurango nodded to a Blood Elf standing before them. The elf bowed then spoke quickly.

“If you are not familiar with Keystones and the properties of magic transportation via portals and magi assisted long distance warp fields. This is the best time to learn. I will empower this crystal and link it with the one at Conquest Hold in the Grizzly Hills. Then the crystal will form a portal, step through to Conquest Hold and you are there. We have been setting up these stones in most of all Horde settlements for use by the paramilitary organizations that way they can move about freely and engage multiple fronts of enemy opposition.”

The blood elf waved his hands over the stone as he channeled, still speaking to them.

“Best thing to remember. These portals are not cost effective, so you will need to collect as much supply and loot as you can to pay off the use of these portals. My associates and I do not work for cheap. I can guarantee that once you begin to use our services, you will want our help in future endeavors.”

A portal ripped to life before them and they all stepped through to Conquest Hold, the Grizzly Hills. Jurango and his men armed themselves. Before them stood a group of four men that were Muzuro's troops. Behind them from the portal, Saeda and two soldiers stepped through, two orcish females with bows. Saeda and her troupe walked ahead and she adjusted her hair.

“Lets get to work shall we?”

Jurango snickered and punched Kathorg in the shoulder.

“Hope you fight like you used too in Outland. This should be a good time for the most part. We are dealing with renegades of some form. Seems to be anti-venture company… But they are hostile to us as well as them. So we will crush them as well.”

Kathorg nodded and took his great axe off his back.

“Then let us make this quick…”

The next day things were slow.

Kathorg finished mailing out a letter to his wife, Lirshar Goresight. Then he felt the warm grip of Saeda's unarmored hands around his left bicep. She smirked and looked up to him.

“Seems like the good old days… Standing together while you send mail to long lost family members… Then telling me why I don't do it… Then realizing I am an only child with no parents or cousins or anything… No one at all. But you were there.”

Kathorg pulled away from her with a snarl.

“Away from me you leech. I will not let you wet your fantasy with attempts to draw me in.”

Saeda sighed and backed up slowly.

“Of course… Gorehallow…”

Forty five minutes passed and Kathorg was armored and was taking a walk on the upper ramparts behind Wintergrasp, the empty path of titan work stone. He had only his battleaxe with him, his eyes trailed over the quiet battleground. Then he heard a clicking sound and a whistle.

Saeda was behind him with three of her female soldiers. They all aimed bows at Kathorg and Saeda quirked her brow.

“Why does one like you go on such lonely walks with no guards? That's how people get hurt my dear Gorehallow.”

Kathorg glanced slowly about with a low growl and mumble to himself.

“This… Is not good…”

Saeda put a hand on a sword's hilt on her hip and smirked. Her eyes trailed over Kathorg and she licked her lips.

“First… Lets play a game… Girls. Lower your bows. He gets… What is fair?”

Kathorg started backpedaling, his eyes widening slowly. Saeda nodded to her companions.

“Twenty, nineteen, eighteen, seventeen…”

Kathorg started sprinting down the rampart. He used the hilt of his axe to polevault over piles of rumble.

Saeda faintly spoke to herself.

“Five… Four… Three… Two….”

Then they all started running after him. Muzuro was on the ridge above on his wolf unseen by them all.

“Send word to his whelp… Wonder if she will come to save this paltry scum-sucker. If not… I will deal with Jurango… and Saeda gets her prize.”

He chuckled with a deep cruel grin.

“So begins the final countdown… And I will finish what was started in Hellfire all those years ago…”
“Do not justify your actions to me Gorehallow! I already know! I have said it! You are the one that did it, accept that your wrongs got you here!”

Saeda backhanded the now in chains Kathorg Gorehallow. His wrists and feet, chained back to a pair of posts in a tent. His body only with the basic leathers and basic clothing he had under his plate. His eyes were wide; his mouth struggled to find words.

“What was it I did wrong then Saeda?”

She bit her lip and backed up taking a deep breath.

“What you did was you walked away and were spiteful and left me to wonder why I ever tried to help you or make you happy. You were a man I truly respected and wanted in my life, but you never showed any sense of humble nature to me and even now you refuse to tell me that you were wrong! You are not always in control Gorehallow! Accept it!”

Kathorg struggled again for words.

“I- I annot say much, for then I would be justifying wrongs you tell me to not speak of…. You want me to accept this?”

Saeda snarled and came up close to him and breathed quietly to him, whispering to him.

“You can listen… And just accept it, even if you do not agree…”

Kathorg sighed and spoke to her in a normal tone of voice.

“I would do so… But you have me chained? How am I supposed to act? How can I feel that I can act like there were wrongs and submit to them. If you keep me restrained and will not listen to what I speak of?”

Kathorg and Saeda's eyes met. She backed off slightly and he jerked forward tugging at his chains.

“What am I to do Saeda? What will I say to appease you and your need for me to accept being wrong. For I know in many cases how I was wrong! How many times I have justified myself to others to protect things that I cannot risk my life over! You must see that I want to accept such things. But I cannot do so under the fervor you show to me! This unneeded violence, if you speak to me as a man. I will speak to you as a woman. But all I see is a prison, you my warden and I the animal in chains expected not to speak.”

Saeda growled and backed up to a brazier of hot coals. She removed a long metal spike that was blazing hot, she sighed and turned to him slowly, approaching him with the spike.

“I will leave a mark on you. One you will never forget. Because I do control this situation, you do not. Stop lying to yourself and saying you have control over these things because Gorehallow! Your life is now in my hands and I will do with it as I please you un-committing piece of shit! You are in the wrong! Accept it! You cannot be strong all the time! Others are here as well, others have feelings and you leave those feelings cast aside in your own pursuit for this glory in war!”

She raised the spike. Kathorg dropped his head and on the verge of a mighty roar. He stopped, and took a long breath.

“I am sorry Saeda. And now that you have, taken control. I am not in control, I am just here before you as a normal man. No titles able to stand beside me. I am at the mercy of your actions. I was wrong to leave you wondering if I loved you or not… The truth is, back then and even today. I always saw you as a sister… For my current wife is my mate now. The woman I love and that will not change. But we can stop this. You can help me change what is coming to pass. The longer I am held here in this conflict against you. The longer Muzuro and the forces of his hate and spite against us all muster and ready to strike us down. That is why I need help, we all need help to stop this malicious force that threatens to tear us apart. To tear friends and family apart. Please… Saeda… For the sake of us all. Help me, that way we can all survive.”

Saeda stammered and backed off. Dropping the spike to the dirt, she bit her lip.

“You are going to accept this? And still fight his forces? Even though I offer escape from them with just leaving it and staying silent, staying with me and accepting that all?”

Kathorg looked up to her.

“I will stand against this evil. This threat to us all. For it is my duty as Warlord of the Bloodsworn Honorguard and a warrior of the Horde to stamp out such hatred amongst our peoples. I will accept that I was in the wrong, but now we must fight to defend ourselves and our lives in this world; together.”

Saeda nodded once.

“You know what you are doing then? I hope you do Gorehallow… I hope you can live. For the sake of your family then.”

She went to the poles and let the chains off him, she motioned to his armor on the bed.

“Suit up and head to Jurango. I will… Decide what to do…”

Kathorg quickly suited up in his armor and took his axe into his hands, his eyes locked on Saeda, no face guard to cover his face since that was lost when he was chased. His eyes stalwart and kind.

“You are my sister. And I will respect you. Now I will go then, and carry this burden. For if we cannot stop Muzuro… All of what good we can do for this world. Will be lost forever.”

Saeda smiled slightly and then as they walked out of the tent she spoke.

“Gorehallow… The man you are is flawed… But those flaws can be overlooked at times. Because you fight to be better it seems… Thankyou for s-“

Thud. A Crossbowbolt landed in her belly, she went wide eyed and fell to the side, Kathorg dropped his axe and caught her.

“Saeda!”

Battle began to erupt between Saeda's small force and a strike force of Muzuro's men. Muzuro was upon a hill, heavy repeating crossbow in hand, he fired again and another bolt landed now in Saeda's shoulder. She coughed up some blood and Kathorg looked to Muzuro and yelled out.

“You bastard! What has overcome you and your men to commit this act! This horrid show of ravenous bloodshed! You have killed a good woman! For what!”

Muzuro's face was twisted with a cruel smirk, his countless scars and mottled skin seemed to give the unholy effect of cruelty most souls could not muster in mere looks.

“Gorehallow. This is why the Horde is failing in war. This is why you will die an inglorious death and all that follow you will die like peons. Because you do not have it in you to win a war no matter the cost and stride forward! Now I will put you down to save the Horde!”

He fired again, the bolt glancing off Kathorg's left shoulder pad. He fell to the side, Saeda's words coming to him at last.

“Run… Please…”

Kathorg reached over and put a hand on her necklace and ripped it from her.

“You shall not be forgotten Saeda. I thank you, the Horde thanks you this day.”

He then scooped up his axe and she smiled slightly as he began to run. Another bolt hitting her in the leg, her eyes fluttered.

“Did I… Do the right thing?”

Muzuro loomed over her and grabbed her by her hair and lifted her weak body up, his grim face contorted with rage. He lifted a knife and aimed at her neck.

“You are relieved of command.”

Her body fell limp and a massive gore intense scene was before them all, he drove the knife into her throat and out the back of her head. His eyes followed after the path Gorehallow ran down.

“So… Running now whelp? I will finish you and Jurango yet… No amount of defenses or reinforcements will save you from this reckoning. I will kill all that will harm this Horde's survival, even Thrall himself if I must.”

The last of Saeda's forces at the camp were being slowly executed and tortured. Kathorg's breath heavy as he was some way away from the camp, he came upon a road and then a low yelp to him could be made out. One of Jurango's scouts appeared and motioned for him.

“We can ride on my worg to Jurango's base. We must hurry and keep quiet, or risk capture or worse by the natives.”

Kathorg nodded and then followed the scout to Jurango's headquarters in the Grizzly Hills. It was there Jurango and Kathorg began the preparations to fight back, and Kathorg still had yet to learn what fate befell the Bloodsworn Honorguard, and little did he know, that they were coming with many allies to help save him and Jurango from the clutches of Muzuro's cruel betrayal.
The crystal before Muzuro in his command tent sparked to life. An orcish face appeared on it and sputtered to Muzuro.

“Ironclaw. Is the task complete yet?”

Muzuro sat in the center of the room, shirtless, his horrifying, mutilated flesh of scar tissue and no skin was a horrible conglomerate of pain and death. He looked up to the crystal and snarled.

“Not just yet. But soon.”

The face on the crystal began to speak in an agitated voice.

“You do now that their weakness and their peace mongering is wrong. It will damn us all and the Horde will fall due to their incapability to strike down foes. They are not strong enough to even end a child. In which that child would just be raised to kill our people, -Our Horde-. The longer Gorehallow and his allies breath, the longer this Horde grows weaker. Slay them and save this Horde from failure Muzuro. Make all haste, because you do know very well. Gorehallow's troops will be on their way, and who knows what terrorists they have swayed to their cause. Kill them all!”

Muzuro kept his eyes closed until the end of this. He lifted a long cruel Morningstar, that sparked with lightning.

“I will end them. And save the Horde.”

The crystal then faded into a quiet blackness. Muzuro then sat down his weapon and kept meditating.

The only words crawling through his mind.

“I will kill them all…”

On the other side of this image a dark steel plated human figure with a long tattered burgundy cape. The armor chipped off ancient blood crust as it moved at times, and slowly turned, the cloak twitching and moving about even without wind to move it.
A hellish voice of seething darkness crept from the dark helmet of the figure.

“Soon, your life shall be forfeit… Girl…”

The figure stepped over a young Blackrock Orc female and took her by her hair throwing her to the side. And continuing to walk past, walking to a large dark table, the cold stone room was uninviting; the crimson filled mug at the table even more so. The faded and tarnished golden mug, held now blood; the figure took it up and aimed a hand across the room at a door. As the door was opened, two skeletons threw in a forest troll and the trolls fell back hammering at the door with fear collapsing over him like a waterfall. His eyes turned back to the figure and he grabbed at the voodoo necklace he wore.

“No. Na da hoodoo. No do it.”

The figure spoke quietly, the young orcish girl's eyes widened at the sight and she looked to the figure pleadingly. The figure's words were sharp on the air.

“Tonight I drink to your health, may it long be mine…”

Then the troll seized in pain as a frothy miz of blood and spiritual energy surged from his eyes and mouth towards the figure and entered its hand. He fell over, a withered dry husk. The girl buried her face in her hands; the figure sat down the blood filled goblet and gave an unearthly chuckle.

“Now… Now… Do not worry. You will not only die, I will let you live for quite some time my dear.”

She bit her lip and tried not to cry out in fear. The figure then walked to the doors and they were opened, as soon as he exited he nodded and a group of orcish and human warlocks entered the room.

“We have little time left brothers… Keep our path silent and shaded… For when we have finished this first glorious step. No one will be the wiser.”

The warlocks proceeded to channel dark magics into the girl's body and she screamed as her body was covered in dark robes and her face covered by the darkness of a hood, her hands plated in dark gloves. Her voice warping and twisting in the process as she screamed in pain the whole time; her body stopped moving as seething darkness and warped spiritual energy unraveled from her newly surged body.

“I… Must… Not allow the secrets to be revealed. Stop the visions. Control the images… Break… Their… Hearts and Minds…”

Her voice was hollow and not her own any longer, the door shut and the figure walked down a long hallway. The cloak flowing as his boots ripped from the cold stone, souls feeling writhing agony with each step, leaving fumigating shadow on each footfall.

Kathorg and Jurango stood over a table as troops rushed around and men were ferried to shamans in camp. Weapons were quickly sharpened and cleaned between skirmishes, Jurango's men hardly growing weary, but slowly, morale was dropping. Jurango nodded to Kathorg quickly.

“We must trike the next main raid head on… But my men need more inspiration to keep this up…”

Kathorg lifted his gaze and nodded.

“If you do not mind. I will handle that.”

Jurango smirked and shrugged.

“You have always been more of the improvising leader type. No need for control over your troops if they wish to follow you right?”

Kathorg nodded and exited the tent and got on the center rampart hill of the camp. The troops stopped, it was customary if the commander perched in camp that he was surveying or about to speak. Jurango shortly after followed Kathorg onto the hill; he raised a hand and aimed it then at Kathorg.

Kathorg beat a fist on his armored chest, his lung then rang as he spoke out to the encampment of Horde troops of all kinds.

“If I were a proper Warlord. I would know what words to say here as a military order or command to send you all to whatever was wished. But I think you all know what we have to do. We do not know our chances of survival, so we will fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we will fight as if it was the master of legion its self. No one may remember us here as we stand against this foe, and never find pyre at Oshu'gun, so we will build our own pyre here. Our forces may die and the Horde never remember us. But the enemy will remember. We will harm them until they cannot forget our strength until the end of time when the spirits take them. That is our pyre! Carved into the heart of evil its self! We cannot lose warriors of the Horde! For we have already won!”

The troops nodded in agreement and cheered at this sight. They began to work quickly and prepare for battle again, no longer did the wounded groan, instead they said.

-Get me back into the fight shaman-

Instead of the field smiths and siege engineers saying despair about being out armed and gunned, they said.

-We are strong, even if they hold superior weapons. They are weak for needing them-

Jurango smiled and saluted Kathorg.

“What was it we said in Hellfire as the forces pushed past Kargath's lines of viscious battle hardened fel orcs?”

Kathorg nodded once.

“A good soldier obeys without question, a good commander commands without doubt. And that is far from the truth now… A good commander commands knowing that his troops will follow because he inspires them to follow. We will not fall to this traitor and his terrors. For we are the warriors of the Horde Jurango. And I will not lose this petty war against that militant ogre faced pig. Because I have a Horde to protect, before my own Honor.”

Jurango's smiled became very wide. He actually hugged Kathorg with a firm nod.

“Let us finish these plans and prepare to strike out at Muzuro's assaults and counter him. I believe tactics have always been more of my realm… Unlike you. Lead by inspiring your troops. That is a trait that overpowers any fault of basic command.”

The pair entered the tent and began to prepare the plans for the counter strikes against Muzuro's raids. They were depending on the troops they had, but as time passed, soon help would arrive that would not on assist in this battle. But it would show a level of devotion the Bloodsworn Honorguard could only show to –their- warlord; and prove that he was plenty capable to handle the upcoming challenges, so long as he commanded as he just showed this day. For it is a truth in this world.

-If you give men dreams. They will follow those dreams-
Kathorg raised his knife up and slammed it down onto a helmed orc's face. He ripped the blade free as the battle raged, the two squadrons pulled back and forth about a series of hills and parts of small tree lines. The blast of a demolisher fell in front of Kathorg and three of Jurango's men. They all fell back and rolled behind some rocks as crossbow bolts pinged off the stone. Kathorg grabbed his crossbow and flipped around, he aimed quickly, firing into another of the traitor's knees.

He fell back down and then one of the orcs beside him stammered and pointed up at what was coming from their side.

“Sir. Trolls!”

A small drakkari warband was coming their direction, at this rate they were going to be stuck between ice troll barbarians on one side, and traitor mercenaries on their other side. This was going to get ugly quickly. Kathorg grunted and grabbed one of the men as they started to run to a hillside. They got into a set of rocks and quickly dug in fortifications, they armed crossbows. One forsaken and a troll were setting up a spear thrower, they set it up on a large rock and loaded several long spears into it. Then they began to pepper the troll forces. The others did what they could to fend off the rest of Muzuro's men.

Quickly then, a s series of demolisher rounds went off on the line of Muzuro's men. The trolls then were quickly set into by a pair of demolishers and a handful of Jurango's men. Muzuro's forces moved up their demolisher and fired at on of the allied demolishers. The crew abandoned it as it began to explode, Kathorg made a quick signal and the spear thrower fired at the enemy siege weapon. As the spears sank into the vehicle, the allied demolisher fired at the machine and a painful series of screams began as the machine exploded.

“Muzuruo's men are routed! Pull back and prepare to counter attack the drakkari! We must keep them suppressed as well!”

Kathorg yelled out as the forces packed and got moving again, quickly following in line as the demolisher treaded in the direction the trolls were retreating towards. They all got to a clearing and the demolisher's engine sputtered, all the warriors tended to their wounds quickly at this stopping point. Kathorg eyed the path before them then one of his allies, a troll, stepped beside him.

“Sir, looka to the lef'n'rih.. See da trees bein held up by dem ropes? Dey seem set for a trap.”

Kathorg nodded and then ordered then men out of the demolisher.

“Set the thing's forward controls up and drive it into the trap. Let them deploy it as we charge in, it may save us losses. But we may lose the demolisher.”

The warriors prepared and then the forsaken got up on the machine and dropped a large shield into place to hold the controls forward, then he leaped off as the machine sped forward. The forces took a steady pace behind it, readied for the battle ahead.

The quiet sputter of zandali ahead was heard, the trees fell early, upon the unmanned machine. Then a handful of drakkari entered into close quarters as the actual force moved into the area. Tactics, brotherhood and standing beside one another gave them this victory. Soon though Kathorg would see his beloved allies, and soldiers, the Bloodsworn Honorguard yet again; then this would be an uneven fight, favoring the underestimated forces.
Kathorg and Jurango after quite some time of fighting, and forsaking the very forces come to reinforce them were just under the hardly standing defenses of Muzuro's hill fort near Wintergrasp. The last of Jurango's men were patching themselves up before the final push, Kathorg's eyes were locked on the Horde broach he had, the one that contained the seemingly endless memories of his mate, Lirshar Goresight. Jurango's hand fell on his shoulder with a long sigh.

“You know that for the act of our betrayal… She will hate you… They will all hate us. Even if we are saving their lives…”

Kathorg's teeth were clentched.

“We can still contact them… It has only been a week. We can blame it on Muzuro's men, or trolls…. -… No. We must finish this. Jurango… This is our fight.”

Kathorg placed the broach under his armor and took his greataxe up. Standing beside Jurango, he nodded slowly and then did a small gesture to Jurango.

“So. It is with great honor we finish that which started in Hellfire. And we avenge even the misguided Saeda, and all others that died at Muzuro's treachery. Jurango. My family will forsake me for this. But in this lie, we secure the fighting chances of the Horde against further traitors. Lirshar and the others can handle the next threats.”

Jurango smirked and checked his blade and barricade, looking around the broken pieces of his forces.

“Kathorg… You can walk away. And save your life, your family and your honor. I will die the traitor. –“

“No. I stand here with you. Muzuro's darkness is our darkness to battle, together. I would much rather die a traitor than die knowing I left an ally to die as one.”

Jurango and Kathorg began to rally the soldiers and prepare for the final strike. Above them on the hill, Muzuro stood beside two of his officers, a long snarl on his heavily mutilated face.

“… So… He comes with such a small force. I will enjoy ripping their heads off. And sending them back to their loved ones, enchanted to explode. Warriors… Prepare yourselves.”

One officer spoke up suddenly.

“Sir we have hardly as many troops as they do. We will be hard pressed for victor-“

“Silence you fool! Arm the spear throwers! We will kill them all!”

Muzuro's men scrambled to their positions as Jurango's men buffered themselves for their last battle. Some soldiers prayed, others started to fill with rage, some shed tears for families they would lose, dying here as traitors and even more just stood, waiting for the order. Kathorg looked up the long snowy hillside and as he secured his face guard he whispered.

“Lirshar… Even in this. I love you… Even if you believe me evil. I love you. Even if the Horde brands my name. I love you. And even if Thrall himself were to send me to my dishonor. I love you…”

Jurango seemed to overhear it, he frowned slightly, shaking his head. Then Jurango nodded to Kathorg, “Ready?”

Kathorg didn't speak, he simply raised his axe and roared, beginning the charge, picking up a shield bracing it for arrows as he charged up the hillside. The others followed his example, bloodthirsty and ravenous for the traitors' crimson on the fort before them, they would taste it. Many were cut down in the charge, then as they broke into the fort's shattered defenses they entered the horrible melee. Blade to gut, mace to groin, dagger to skull; warriors clashed about the ruined courtyard. Kathorg and Jurango looked ahead at Muzuro who was retreating to the waterfall path below Winterspring's southern side. They nodded to one another and followed after the abomination of a man.

There it was, upon the water covered rocks of the waterfall's mountain path, Muzuro was walking, Kathorg and Jurango at the start of the path yelled out for him to stop. Kathorg was walking ahead of Jurango, axe at his side.

“Muzuro! Today you answer for this! This treason against all the good and honor of the Horde! What do you have to say before we kill you!”

Muzuro turned slowly, serrated, poison blade in his left hand, wicked morning start in his right hand, the horrible cruel grin on his face.

“I will take your wives! Both of yours! And make them scream to the spirits in my bed before I rip their hearts out!”

Kathorg and Jurango both began to sprint the standing Muzuro, the waterfall raging all around them. Kathorg and Jurango's blades ringing against Muzuro's, they danced about the storming rocks yelling to one another. Muzuro's horrible grin kept in place.

“So Gorehallow!? Did your adopted father ever tell you of your blood! Did he even know!?!”

Jurango yelled back to the vile warrior.

“Do not taint him with your lies Muzuro! This is a battle! Not a talk! Let your blades do the speaking!”

Muzuro's blade pushed off Jurango, his Morningstar sending Kathorg sliding back across the wet rocks. For several minutes the snarling and clashing kept up. Until Muzuro span about Jurango and put his poisoned blade through his back, the striking it across, severing the spine. Kathorg got up fro mthe ground snarling, taking both his shortswords from his sides.

“Muzuro… Now it is just you and me.”

Muzuro kicked Jurango's limp body into the raging stream of the waterfall and snickered, aiming his Morningstar at Kathorg.

“Not quite Kathorg…”

They charged into one another and beat into one another with hilt and shoulder, knee and fist. Their grunts accompanied by a conversation. Muzuro beginning.

“So! Did he know of your blood!”

Kathorg punched Muzuro off and spat at him.

“I am a Bleeding Hallow! I am strength! I am Horde!”

They began to clash, Muzuro's sinister voice still leaking through it all.

“You are no Bleeding Hallow. In the camp you were an orphan of Shadowmoon, like me. Left there! We are all tied to the same fates Gorehallow! We are all bound to the path of destruction! Embrace it!”

Kathorg drove both his swords into Muzuro's gut, backing off, his ruined faceguard fell off. His face horrible scarred, a long gash over his right eye. He stumbled back as Muzuro dropped his weapon, them walked forward still. Muzuro slammed a fist into Kathorg's face, only to take a kick to one of the sword hilts, the blade busting all the way through his body, hilt and all falling out the other side. He stumbled back and Kathorg growled. He took his dagger from his boot and stepped forward, then hearing that horrible echo behind him, the fallen voice of a human and orc. A willow of unholy black shadow simmered under Kathorg's feet. Then Muzuro's body fell limp, as a dark plated hand landed on Kathorg's shoulder. Behind him stood the burgundy cloaked figure and its horrible visage of a black helm, skeletal whisper under a hood of death. Kathorg hit his knees as his life force began to boil in his chest.

The dark voice kept a monotone level.

“I am visiting you for a moment… Just to help make sure I was correct. I need not kill you. Since you are dead now to the Horde. Try not to live too long. Your wife will leave you, your forces forsake you, the Horde cast you aside. You are nothing to them now. But dirt, wallowing in the storm, mud drying to dust to be blown away. If you even do survive this place… It will not matter. You will always be dead…”

Then the figure left him there at the rocky path. Kathorg's eyes fluttered, as his broach of Lirshar hung in his fingers by its chain.
The ruins of the snowy battleground some months after the bloodshed lay quiet. Large northern carrion birds stalked the wreckage for strips of frozen meat in the fresh powder laid on day after day. A sudden whipping through the snow, the boots of a dark orcish figure, hooded and masked. It snuck through ruined fort walls and storehouses, using knives to break open every last closed door and crate. It mumbled to its self while working.
“Even if Lirshar does not believe my cousin is still a good man, I can at least find out what happened here… What is it… What is hidden in this ruin…”
The orc was Skrog, the cousin of Kathorg Gorehallow, a rogue, he came to Northrend to investigate whatever series of events occurred; and to find the truth behind Muzuro's actions against the Horde.
---------------
A group of humans were moving across the border from the Borean Tundra to Dragonblight, their long coats only had one symbol on them that could be made out. An orange feather marking that of a falcon's wing feather; the man in the lead of the pack wore a wide brimmed hat, a gloved hand came up to his mouth with a cigar in between his fingers. He chuckled as smoke sifted through his teeth.
“We have orders to clean up for the failure of a warrior Muzuro… We will use acid and alchemist's fire to remove all viable evidence against us. Failure is not an option. I will take the primary team to Dalaran and make sure all the books are removed from the library of the old man. Malakai, head to the ruins and get that orb.”
The group separated at that.
---------

Skrog entered the ruined hut that used to be Muzuro's quarters and he through around papers and books that were torn and frozen ice sheets. In frustration he threw a knife into a curtain at the side of the room. Once the cloth tore it revealed a table with a cloth over an object. Skrog cautiously approached the table, one hand outstretched towards the covered object. With a slight twitch he tore the cloth off the object, revealing the same shadowy orb Muzuro used to speak with his malign allies. Skrog smirked under his mask, attempting to speak out, but his vocal cords quivered as they did on occasion since his resurrection. He simply put the orb in a sack as he backed out of the place. He turned around and then began to walk off, removing a paper from his side, he marked off Muzuro's camp from his list. He then eyed the next target, Jurango's logs in Dalaran that Kathorg was using during the battles.
Skrog wandered about the streets of Dalaran. And eventually found himself at the doors of a small building, an archive of sorts. A frail old human male greeted him at the door.

“Hello my boy. What is it I can do to help you today?”

Skrog stopped himself, his instinct of kill first ask questions later had to be suppressed for a mission of this importance.

“I am on a search for knowledge my friend. I would like to know which scrolls were accessed here by the orcs Jurango Deathstrike and Kathorg Gorehallow.”

The old man laughed a bit and showed Skrog inside, he fumbled over to his desk and found his log book, a large heavy thing. He opened it and flipped through it slowly; Skrog's impatience was hard to suppress. The old man hummed slightly, and Skrog tightened his left fist, slightly grabbing at a knife; he slapped his own hand away from the weapon and kept watching the old man. The man scanned a bit, shaking from his old age, mumbling and then speaking.

“So. You a soldier?”

Skrog gruffly nodded.

“So to speak.”

The old man looked up and laughed a bit. Then he started walking down the aisles of books and scrolls. Skrog followed him to a section of scrolls and the old man walked away after tapping a section marker. Skrog sighed, over a thousand scrolls…

After a few hours Skrog was sitting down rummaging through scrolls; growling as he read, cursing lowly at the prospect.

“Damn this… I won't find any-“

He stopped and saw a dark violet scroll, he took it up and there it was, a Twilight Insignia. Skrog stopped, hearing someone else enter the library; he peered back to the desk. A human in a long overcoat, blond with orange clasps on all his equipment; he began speaking to the old man. Skrog overheard the low conversation, the newcomer asking.

“I am looking for a scroll. One on the Twlight's Hammer, would you happen to have one here?”

The old man responded.

“Yes. Just one. Its back here.”

The old man began to waddle back and pointed back there, Skrog was on the other side of the Aisle now, he held the scroll, but kept it on the shelf. The human walked over and looked around, then he tried to grab at it, Skrog tugged it away and the man stumbled forward as this happened. He then hurried out, the man looked around and chased him outside. Skrog was already gone into the crowds of the Dalaran streets. The human cursed vibrantly, then walked off.

-----------------------

Skrog then after some further days was back in Orgrimmar, he sat beside Kartu at a table. Kartu examined both objects and coughed heavily.

“My sight is hazey again. I am seeing things that are not real… Someone is concealing what happened to Kathorg. And they even did what they could to make Kathorg never want to relive those moments… But. From the scene at the battleground… I am sure whoever is up to this. Also was up to the events with those other groups. Oddly enough Skrog. Their attacks stopped as soon as Muzuro appeared again, and now chaos is sparking up all over land. Not just the Horde and Alliance… But all sorts of renegades are taking their fill of the bloodshed. Skrog, what you found though does not bode well. And from the looks of things. They will only get worse with the Blackskull Cabal fighting Lirshar and the Goresight Vanguard…”

Skrog growled and span a knife in his palm before staring at the dark purple crystal he found in northrend.

“Warlord Stormsunder is what I call you know then? And I hope I do not have to wear a tabard… That would interfere with my gear.”

Kartu shook his head.

“We must try to get any help from the Vanguard we can get. And rebuild parts of the Honorguard. I will be the Warlord of this Honorguard, but I require Kathorg and any others we can get the assistance of.”

Skrog grumbled and took another scroll off the table.

“This is the message I must give to Lirshar. And I must rally Kathorg's spirit to do battle once again. Despite the feelings of his compatriots?”

Kartu gave a solemn nod. He leaned back and smoked his pipe a bit; watching Skrog.

“Skrog. I would offer you the best of luck. But luck is not a luxury we have right now. Both of us found much more than enough information that will give hopefully pause to Lirshar. But even though we cannot reforge Kathorg's life… I will give him purpose again.”

Skrog stood and gave a bow, he then stepped back and left for Stonetalon once again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Far Wolf Path DuskWolf 1 967 10-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  Path-finding. Stealthscout 2 1,118 09-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  The Path... requiem225 1 683 05-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Last Post: requiem225
  In Deadeye's name... Of the Bloodsworn and Blackscar Brutalskars 1 546 01-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  The Path of the Righteous [Journal] Sol 0 666 12-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sol