The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Path...
Introduction:

Ever since the destruction of Silvermoon, and the death of her Mother, Feh'Lahn had been trying to join the Rangers to assist her people in reclaiming their lands and exact retribution to their enemies. her request to the Rangers, however, was always denied. She did not know that her Father was using his influence to keep her from following her late Mother.

Although she is not a Ranger yet, she continues to train herself for when she is able to join. Every day she spends much of the day honing her skills in archery, melee, and scouting. When her request is accepted, she will be ready. When she is accepted, the enemies of her kin will pay for their transgressions.
Acceptance into the Ranks:

Feh’Lahn came bursting through the door of her father’s office in Silvermoon. The look on her face was that of excitement. In her hand she holds a piece of parchment with the seal of the Rangers.

“It has finally happened father” She said, unable to hide her excitement.
Her Father, Ribard, looked up from his reading at his daughter “What has finally happened?” He responds with a smile.

“The Rangers have finally accepted my request to join them.” She says, placing the letter on the desk in front of him.

“How?” he asks “You have been rejected so many times.” He picks the letter up and starts to read it.

“Remember Dolern, Mothers old friend? Well he was able to pull a few strings!” She sits down in a chair near her Father.

Ribard looks up from the letter “looks like you will be leaving tomorrow for training, you had better get packed.”

Feh’Lahn kisses her father on the cheek “I will father.” She quickly leaves her father’s office to pack.

Ribard waits a few minutes after Feh’Lahn left before he looks again at the letter. “All the effort I put into keeping her out of the Rangers… What do I do now?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Far Wolf Path DuskWolf 1 967 10-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  Path-finding. Stealthscout 2 1,118 09-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  The Path of the Righteous [Journal] Sol 0 666 12-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sol
  The Path to Darkness Sadron 0 699 08-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sadron
  Path of the Faithful [Burning Legionnaire] Karunzo 4 1,021 08-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Karunzo