The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Suggestion: 'Read Me'
Hello all, I'm rather new to this site and I've spent the last couple of hours rooting through it all and reading whatever i could get my hands on (I must applaud the author's of the guides and Lore pages I've been finding, They are very clean and informative) but it did take me a while to find relevant parts (I'm still finding some). I would just like to suggest a Read me post that would consist of little more than a check list of links directing to vital information (such as the server lore, the character creation guides, the 'Rollplay' combat guide, etc.).

I'm not so much suggesting a compiled reading list but more of a 'library index' for new people and ease of reference that can be stickied (or set as an announcement) so it can be found easily.

If there already is one and I just missed it then I appologise.
Just my two-cents

Omnivar
Most of these can be found on the wiki, such as how to roll-combat, and various other guides. Of course, someone can always ask in-game.
My suggestion is FAQs on the wiki. It covers most of the questions players may have.
I did take a look at the wiki (that is indeed where I managed to find much of it after a while of looking around) but what I was sugestion was a single post here (or somewhere easily accessable on the wiki) of suggested guides and pages just to act as a sort of 'directory' for new people as opposed to scanning through lists of posts or jumping through links in the wiki and finding pages almost at random.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IC raids/dungeons. (A suggestion) Adam255 7 1,487 05-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  [~Read Me~] Cressy 21 3,472 02-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Terant
  Suggestion: 'Verdict' page on the wiki Xigo 2 924 11-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Booty Bay Roleplayers, READ THIS. Hawk 0 752 11-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Suggestion! Azheron 8 1,336 05-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Unahim