The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The New Prestige Template?
Hi all, Spiralin obviously.

Uh, I hope posting this here is okay. I just wanted to ask how the new Prestige Template is coming along. I hope it's going good and can't wait to see the new one.
It's coming along.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Piroska Wrote:Prestige System

As has been noted frequently on the forums, the prestige system is still undergoing review. There is no set date on when the staff will complete their assessment and when it will be open to applicants again.

Under the proposed system, classes will be split between three categories with various difficulties of acquisition. Categories are assigned based on how powerful the prestige class is. The extremely powerful classes will most likely be obtained in a process very similar to our current system; others will be far easier to obtain.

Players will be able to obtain titles on more than one character, but there will be limits. Variant classes will be available and there will be rules governing their acquisition and use.

There was some discussion regarding unique features that may be accessible to players who complete their prestige title training. The staff will be accommodating for certain prestige classes, but will not determine what those are until the new prestige system is in place. Kretol expressed no qualms with teaching unique spells to those who achieve the higher category of prestige training, but he must first determine which spells can be used without being abused. Classes will not be able to equip armor that they cannot currently utilize (ie, rogues who become gladiators will not be granted the ability to suddenly wear plate).

An announcement will be made on the staff concludes their assessment!

Basically this. D: One day, though. One day we'll have our prestige classes. <3
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Okay thanks, that sounds good. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Tier System: (A prestige system idea, work in progress) Brutalskars 199 24,273 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Prestige? Aadora 25 4,694 04-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Lystaa
  Prestige Titles: My Opinions Stormgald 10 2,081 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  Prestige Class Template Discussion: Blademaster Beltharean 8 2,036 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  To get the ball rolling... [A Prestige System] flammos200 49 9,118 06-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros