The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Computer porblems
Alright i'm sitting in GMI just having my morning coffee etc, when all the sudden I kid you not my entire screen goes purple, but says its still working, I could still hear music and such, but alt+ctrl+delete wouldn't work nothing would. After I restarted my computer the color and such is messed up and it refuses to start.

Finally after three hours it comes on I update my virus protection and such. After about an hour I go to get on WoW and it happens again. I am now on my laptop and it can run WoW just fine so I assume its my computer, but I don't know whats up. Its been on system repair for around 2 hrs so far, and when I do get it back up i'm afraid to start up WoW again, because I don't want it to happen again.

Anyone know of anything that will help me, or find out what the problem is?
[Image: 8.jpg]
I'll assume it's an issue with your GPU, elsewise known as your graphics card. You can pick up some rather cheap ones which run rather well around, so I suggest doing so. It can still render basic 2D graphics from what I can tell, but DirectX3d isn't rendering at all. Maybe a dust cleanout of your computer may be in order? Try that first and see if it works.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I have the top of the line graphics card, and I have tried other games on my computer that require alot more attention, but it only crashes on WoW.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Try transferring the exact same copy you have of WoW from your laptop to your computer in that case - it may be an issue with your .mpq's.

As previously mentioned, using an air-propulsion device to remove the dust in your computer may help a LOT.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking assistance: computer shuts down during gameplay Piroska 7 1,154 06-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Le Computer troubles PvtFrog 6 1,358 05-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Last Post: PvtFrog
  New Computer, Old Computer Beltharean 1 714 12-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  My computer hates me-Error Cressy 4 1,173 06-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Adam255
  Two versions of WoW on one computer? Maldric 7 1,207 06-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Manufreak101