The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nia Sunstone's Debut Party (DATE PUSHED TO SUNDAY)
A fancy written letter on pale cream and lavender stationary is sent to the mailboxes of every Who's Who in Sin'Dorei society.

Spoiler:
[Image: debut.jpg]

OOC: I'm holding an event at Lord Saltheril's Haven to celebrate the belated debut party for Nia. A debut is a "coming of age" party that parents would hold for their daughters when they finished their educated and were old enough to enter the marriage market; basically it's a debutante party. Male and female Belfs are invited to RP next Saturday (the 16th) at 6pm server time! "RSVP" by replying to this thread, or just show up saying you RSVP'd. XD If you haven't done the The Party Never Ends quest to be able to partake of Saltheril's food and bloodthistle, let me know and I'll just use my invitation to get you the ability to do so! It's an easy quest, though.

Hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: Since I have been placed in a position that I cannot get out of, I have to push the date of the party from Saturday to Sunday. Still 6pm server time.
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
Hey, I can actually join this, how surprising. Would The General by any chance be invited?
The General being there would be so hilarious. Yes!
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani

Azure Palenix
A letter is sent to every participant that was at her debut party, including the Orc and Troll guests that arrived toward the end. It is written in stationary of somewhat muted colors. Included with the letter is a small arrangement of flowers, hopefully still in good condition when the recipient gets them.

Greetings,

Thank you for honoring me with your presence at my debut. I hope that you enjoyed yourself! Without you, the party would not have been as much of a success as it was. I hope that you are doing well, and perhaps we can come together again at another function.

Regards,

Nia Sunstone

OOC: I didn't think so many people were gonna show! Thanks a ton for coming guys. :D My very first run event was a huge success! <3
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker

Miruka Moonshroud

Belaria Arrowthorn

Sylir Manasworn

Nana'li Flametongue

Calanon Sunfeather

Nia Sunstone

Arilyn Shadewhisper

Gwyneira Porter

Ishani

Azure Palenix
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I didn't get it even though I came...
And yes if The General were there we would all have a good laugh.
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Party in the Ratchet-on-the-Rocks! (Presented by the Grey Militia) Harmonic 46 5,883 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  A widdle birthday party! ImagenAshyun 12 2,369 11-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  TLE Presents: The 2nd Annual Couples-Singles Hallow's End Party! ImagenAshyun 22 3,204 10-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Party on the Frostbrand Rosencrat 3 1,163 06-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Drakeran's Birthday Party PhilGobatto 6 1,147 03-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: PhilGobatto