The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Something wicked this way comes...(Hollow's End Events)
Something Wicked this way comes...

The Hollow's End Events

[left][Image: HH2.png][/left]
First Mission:
Codename: Brill

The Honorless Raider, an orc to go down in history as one of the lowest wretches of the second war. Slaying her men in efforts to improve her own standings with the warlocks. When the deed was done the warlocks simply turned and reported her for her crimes against The Horde. Her body was maimed and tortured, her spirit, broken. She cursed in her final breathing moments that she would return one day to bring honor to The Horde and here she is...
[Image: HR2.png]
This first event will take place at the town of Brill at 1:45PM server time on the date 10/26/10. It is open to all warriors of The Horde.

Second Mission:
Codename: Goldshire

The Headless Horseman was once a proud knight, in life he called the light and used it to purge the evils of the scourge. Yet one fateful evening he was cursed, slain, and risen again. He believed he was still alive and that those he faced were undead. Now he rises once more to purge the evils of this world. I bid you heroes of the alliance, come and gather around to defend your homes and towns.

This second event will take place 10/27/10 in the town of Goldshire at the hour of 2PM (Server time). This event is open to the heroes of the Alliance!

Third Mission:
Codenme: Hearthglen

Our top forsaken have been out in the field looking for the disclosed location of the Honorless raider basing their search pretty much off of the clue "Where scarlets have passed". Their scouts have reported finding some kind of collection of spirits near the town of Hearthglen. Its up to you, warriors of the horde, to look further into it!

This third mission will take place on 10/29/10 at 3:30 PM Server time. This event will be For the Horde!
Updated with mission #3!
Oooh.... Pretty layout. *drools*

*coughs, before wiping face* These events look great so far Krilari. And all of them aren't too hard for me to participate in where time is involved. I'm even trying to give both sides of the factions a try with this.
Due to unforeseen real life issues, I'm forced to postpone hosting this event until an undisclosed time. If one of the other gms want to take over for me tonight, feel free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Conversation: Assassination Events Diethe 2 797 10-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Events Calendar Kretol 2 2,308 08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Moving On [Specially Tailored Events for the Dead!] Mezrin 0 794 04-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  When Planning Events... Kretol 1 1,460 10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  What events do people like? Xigo 21 3,615 10-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer