The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pirate Event(And potential slave rp)
For too long “Skipper” had spent her time on deck as a crewhand, maintaining the ship, but never getting to be one of the pirates. She was coming to the age of adulthood too, when she had swept overboard and washed up in Stranglethorn. Two years later, things still haven't been doing fine, but certainly things would change.

The plan: Skipper and company will board a boat traveling from Booty Bay to Ratchet. During the voyage they will overthrow the crew, whether it be by a head-on battle, or something more subtle(getting the sailors drunk, poisoning, etc).

In this event you could be one of three people:

1)You could be someone who Skipper has enlisted for help, and be part of overthrowing the ship.
2)You can be a passenger witnessing the event, and deciding to take the opportunity to help and join the pirates. Helpers would be welcomed as a founding member of the new crew.
3)You can be a passenger witnessing this event, and deciding to oppose this. If you are subdued you will be imprisoned til we find a cove to keep our ship at. Imprisoned passengers will be marched back to Booty Bay and sold in the slave market.

The former crew will be killed to avoid the risk of them being identified as being a part of the Steamwheedle Cartel. The former crew will consist of NPCs. Everyone including the conspirators are passengers.

OOC notes: After finishing this event we should think of a name for our new pirate crew which can be used for our guild tag.

Skipper does not necessarily have to be a captain in this new crew, she's just aiming to be a pirate.

No date has been settled upon yet, I would like to see if there is any interest first.

This group would be neutral and open to all races. Characters should not be of a good alignment.

I'll start trying to recruit people to help out Skipper, or we could say that someone already knows her and is willing to help out.

Don't forget the server rules and respect one another!

Pirates/Conspirators:
Skipper
Zach
Zak

Passengers:
Shivala
Astus
Jabtok

EDIT: I have settled on a time.

How does Saturday, 4 PM EST sound? This will be 1 PM server time, and that is GMT -5

For those in the UK it's be about 9 PM. I hope that's not too terribly late.
Oooh... Slave RP. Haven't done that in quite some time.

Though, seeing the time which you posted this event post at, I won't believe I'd be able to join in though (GTM+1). But if the opportunity arises for me to do so, I'd love to be on the opposing party with one of my characters.
Sounds Interesting...

On a side note, there is an advertisement that seems quite... odd.
"PLAY THE GAME & GET A CHANCE TO WIN AN
IPHONE 4"
The game's title is:
WORLD
of
LordCraft

K....?
I know what you are saying, Sheppard. I believe I am in GMT -5 but I am not entirely sure. Are you in the UK by any chance?
RSVPing for my emo Night Elf, Shiv. She's looking for Sagi on some random boats, so it makes sense.
I'm interested. before GMT midnight, any day is best for me.
Alright, should we make a list now on who would be a passenger, and who would be a conspiring pirate?

I'll edit the post and start making a list of the people and who they want to sign up for.
A'ight, Shiv'll be there, most likely be slavified due to her refusing to fight.
Wuvvums Wrote:I know what you are saying, Sheppard. I believe I am in GMT -5 but I am not entirely sure. Are you in the UK by any chance?
Almost right. I'm at the neighboring country; the Netherlands.
I guess, if the pirate guild was setting itself up after the event, I'd love to bring a few of my characters in. Especially Frishe, my navigating dwarf.
You could always hire Zach to take over a ship, no big deal.
Mmmhmmm

I got some plan to make it easier for the pirates, but we'll discuss it when it happens. Til then, I'll try and get the group assembled.

While it wouldn't be officially a crew yet, I did make a guild to organize the group. You don't need to be in the guild, but if you want I can give an invite for event planning.
Passenger: Zak
We have a little event planning channel now. It's pirateswebe, and the password is yar.

Please do not join into the channel unless you're planning to be on the side of the pirates. This is so we can OOCly discuss the plans.
Wayton would be up for hire for taking over the ship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Red Rose slave experimenting! Ormica 12 1,743 08-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  The Long Walk [Slave Revolt/Escape] Sol 57 7,562 10-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Sol
  A Pirate's Life..... For me? Event! ------- CANCELLED Spiralin 38 5,476 02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  Pirate event 2! Wuvvums 0 558 11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums